Lingard injury question

LMAO yeah man. It's a shroud of secrecy. Lorenzo Lingard's knee injury is a matter of national security.

Again, for the 3rd time, he's not dealing with some foreign disease. In that case, I get it. This is a knee injury to an athlete, which happens hundreds of times every single day to hundreds of athletes. And again, this kid wants to play in the NFL. If he were in the NFL now, we'd have known within 24 hours the EXACT diagnosis of his injury. Every **** detail. But since he's in college, god forbid it's talked about. Are you protesting outside the Dolphins facility during the season against HIPAA violations? You filed any lawsuits against the NFL for their injury reports? Of course not, because nobody cares. Injuries are literally part of the game.

I personally don't care....I'm a fan of this program and thus a fan of Lingard's and all I really care about is him being 100% on 8/31 and beyond so he can hopefully have a long and successful career here and in the NFL. I just find it humorous that it's some big secret. Announce what the injury is and let the kid get healthy. Are the gators going to hit him extra hard in his knee depending what the injury is? Nope. Is the NFL gonna be in the dark 0.000001% on what the injury was before he's considered as a draft pick? Nope. So what's the big secret?

You just don’t get it.

Advertisement
The school, coaches, doctors, & medical staff sat us down prior to surgery & asked us (as well as every other parent of an injured player) not to discuss details about injuries. I’m not sure how the details of his or any other player’s injury have any impact on anyone here. It’s a very odd thing to be this worked up about. IMO

It is in his best interest not to discuss his injuries plus it’s a violation of HIPAA law.

The school, coaches, doctors, & medical staff sat us down prior to surgery & asked us (as well as every other parent of an injured player) not to discuss details about injuries. I’m not sure how the details of his or any other player’s injury have any impact on anyone here. It’s a very odd thing to be this worked up about. IMO

Very strange. It makes sense why you guys aren't discussing it, as you were asked officially by the university not to. I just don't see what the big deal is. It's a knee injury to a college running back. They happen literally daily around the country and compromises nothing to the opponent.

I genuinely appreciate the reply, however. Now at least we know why you or Lo hasn't said anything. Hopefully he's well on his way to being fully recovered.

4-6 months? Where does your doctor practice? The Sudan?

Lingard is fine. I really have no idea what the insane secrecy surrounding his injury was...I mean he's playing football and he got hurt. What's the big cover up? But really, the only thing I cared about was an ACL injury. Everything else (outside of something very uncommon like a patella tear or something) is no big deal and would not jeopardize his 2019 season at all. Everyone I've spoken to said he did NOT have an ACL injury. So nothing else is significant. He should be full go already, but certainly by fall.

Lol thats racist

Appreciate the response, however remember we are all huge canes fans so any news gets us worked up. We are all here cuz we are bored and want to discuss Miami topics.

Advertisement
Appreciate the response, however remember we are all huge canes fans so any news gets us worked up. We are all here cuz we are bored and want to discuss Miami topics.

Tweed is a smart guy and a huge canes fan. He knows exactly why the health status of Miami’s highest recruited player in almost a decade would be a hot topic of conversation.

Advertisement
Back