Linebacker #13 Marques ***ot - Sophomore

Advertisement
i think its gonna work well giving us some athletic nice depth at linebacker and someone who can cover as well as pass rush

Advertisement
Seriously though, this has always been my issue with this board. To find football related commentary, you have to sift through post after post of the same old jokesters yucking it up. Everyone thinks they're a comedian around these parts. It's a bit better now that rep is gone, but still far from perfect. That's what I thought the WEZ was for, not the football board.

Seriously though, this has always been my issue with this board. To find football related commentary, you have to sift through post after post of the same old jokesters yucking it up. Everyone thinks they're a comedian around these parts. It's a bit better now that rep is gone, but still far from perfect. That's what I thought the WEZ was for, not the football board.

bomb is that you?

Advertisement

Francis much?

Lighten the puck up kid.

I remember my first forum membership too.

4 year starter in high school. Always a big hitter. Underrated as a 3 star imo. Very instinctive and intelligent beyond just football IQ so as an LB he'll diagnose quickly and violently. Just ask that dude from GT that he MMA'd.

And of course he has the length and girth DNo craves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back