Lightning delay?

b caned

Boss
Premium
Anyone else at the game last night wonder why we endured a 60+ min "lightning" delay like me???

....apparently the delay wasn't weather related at all. I'm no insider but I'm hearing FAU allowed in 1k over capacity. City police came in and told officials to stop the game and if they can't figure out how to reduce people, cancel the game. To get people to leave, they fabricated a delay...an extensive one at that...so people would leave.

Yet another reason we shouldn't be playing in these cookie cutter places..

Carry on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone else at the game last night wonder why we endured a 60+ min "lightning" delay like me???

....apparently the delay wasn't weather related at all. I'm no insider but I'm hearing FAU allowed in 1k over capacity. City police came in and told officials to stop the game and if they can't figure out how to reduce people, cancel the game. To get people to leave, they fabricated a delay...an extensive one at that...so people would leave.

Carry on.

Sound lejit fahreal, thanx brih

Well, my ultra reliable, but secret, sources whispered that it had nothing to do with the five-legged frogs flying UFOs to Slurperon. That is, they could neither confirm nor deny the story.

Howard went off to the PBPost on the rain delay as b.s. They might have a revolt for Nebraska if refs try & pull that shyz next Sat.

Carry on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back