Lifewallet Space Portal/Recruiting Live Stream 4/17

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
LWS Space 4/17

Its live and I likely will need to listen to the rebroadcast. But here is the breaking stuff @Geo305 opened with

Damien Martinez

Miami leads in this recruitment

Jason Zandamela

Miami leads and currently is in great spot, but F$U also was a finalist and supposedly can't contact him. This is a wildcard in his recruitment

WR

Sam Brown (Houston WR)

Ties w/Dawson

Davis (AZ)

Cam Ward ties. Didn't participate in spring practice

McMillan

One of the best returning WR. Still questions about whether he says

Howard (L$U)

Miami won't get involved here

Matthews (TAMU)

Miami not likely to get involved here

Roster Management

Expects 7-8 more departures
Expects 6 additions

HS recruiting just a summary of last night's space

Last edited:
Advertisement
LWS Space 4/17

WR

Sam Brown (Houston WR)

Ties w/Dawson

Davis (AZ)

Cam Ward ties. Didn't participate in spring practice

Who is Davis with Cam Ward ties? I don't see a Davis on Zona or Wazzu receiving stats last year?

Advertisement
Mcmillan from AZ? Kid is top 2 we coming back with burden from mizzou. That’s a difference maker. Not sure where he hearing that from.
You're right, there was a ton of smoke about him going into the winter portal but that quieted down a lot (at least publicly).

McMillan is super tight with the qb fiftia who is a stud. They aren't going anywhere and if one leaves the both leave to play, together.

The CB tacrio Davis is a stud and has been rumored to be leaving for awhile

Advertisement
Do you prefer Tacario over Ant? SIAP
Absolutely.

I'd love for us to get both.

But, we need to get at least one of'em is my point. Don't put all your eggs in a basket chasing after one, while missing on the other, when the one your chasing is shaky at best. If we're going after Tac, GIVE HIM AS MUCH MONEY AS HE WANTS PLUS MORE...

Absolutely.

I'd love for us to get both.

But, we need to get at least one of'em is my point. Don't put all your eggs in a basket chasing after one, while missing on the other, when the one your chasing is shaky at best. If we're going after Tac, GIVE HIM AS MUCH MONEY AS HE WANTS PLUS MORE...
Could maybe have Dyoni Brown as a fall back too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back