Letter to Al Golden

BornAcaneDieAcane

Redshirt Freshman
Dear Al Golden,

IF the 2012 Canes can play like the 2005 Canes, I would be ecstatic!! It would be a start for an up hill climb back to dominance someday. Of Course compared to the great teams of the 80's, 90's (pre sanctions), and early 2000's, the 2005 team is not that great. But compared to the 97 Canes, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011 Canes, they were much better. The 2005 Canes had a good defense and they dominated Vag Tech in Lane stadium that year 27-7. It would be nice to see us as a physical team again...i know it's a process but i can't wait until we have nasty defense and a prolific offense again.

Sincerely,

A Loyal Hurricane Fan

P.S.

Recruit more NASTY DEFENSIVE PLAYERS WHO LIKE TO HIT MUTHA#%$@*^$

If i ever wrote him a letter, that is what it would look like.

Advertisement
This year's defense is NOWHERE NEAR the '05 squad.

That was a championship-level defense that imploded after the team quit.

Dear Al Golden,

IF the 2012 Canes can play like the 2005 Canes, I would be ecstatic!! It would be a start for an up hill climb back to dominance someday. Of Course compared to the great teams of the 80's, 90's (pre sanctions), and early 2000's, the 2005 team is not that great. But compared to the 97 Canes, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011 Canes, they were much better. The 2005 Canes had a good defense and they dominated Vag Tech in Lane stadium that year 27-7. It would be nice to see us as a physical team again...i know it's a process but i can't wait until we have nasty defense and a prolific offense again.

Sincerely,

A Loyal Hurricane Fan

P.S.

Recruit more NASTY DEFENSIVE PLAYERS WHO LIKE TO HIT MUTHA#%$@*^$

If i ever wrote him a letter
, that is what it would look like.

save the postage

Advertisement
Dear Abby,

Why do UM fans cling to glorified pasts and insist that they rightfully belong each year in the upper echelon of the college football polls?

Sincerely
Donna Shalala (aka Troglodyke)

Advertisement
Back