Let's Win The Coastal

Advertisement
Let's go get it. Would be glorious

I feel like we could see an entirely different ballclub, and while this is a stretch, it would be great to see something similar to what USC did under Orgeron after Lane Kiffin was shytcanned.

Like past years, this team has quit on Folden. It hasn't been working and everyone, including the players, knows it.

When you look at the schedule, we stack up well against every opponent talent-wise.

If this team starts winning games and showcases their talent, the head coaching position is only going to look more intriguing to prospective candidates.

We have the talent to beat every team left on our schedule (assuming Kaaya is ok).

We we will know if we have the plan to do it, the first time they line up on defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was about to start the same thread. **** yeah, lets win the Coastal!

Duke winning against VT in overtime doesn't impress me. Beatable. If they lose to us, they could lose again.
UNC will be tough but they can be taken care of. NCST could be their second loss.
UVA. We should have no trouble with them.
GT. They will be tough but they're 3-5 right now for a reason.
Pitt. Weather could be an issue. Louisville could be their second loss.

We have the talent to do it.

We have the talent to do it, but keep in mind we just lost 58-0. we’re not all of a sudden world beaters because we fired our coach and our tight end coach is coaching us now

I don't even care if we win the Coastal. I just want to beat everybody. Let the chips fall where they may.

Advertisement
Let's go get it. Would be glorious

I feel like we could see an entirely different ballclub, and while this is a stretch, it would be great to see something similar to what USC did under Orgeron after Lane Kiffin was shytcanned.

Like past years, this team has quit on Folden. It hasn't been working and everyone, including the players, knows it.

When you look at the schedule, we stack up well against every opponent talent-wise.

If this team starts winning games and showcases their talent, the head coaching position is only going to look more intriguing to prospective candidates.

Not if Kaaya is out, no way we beat Duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back