Lets get one thing straight....we won 4 games last year.....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Not 6.

When you are as bad as Al Golden, you do not get credit for beating Ark St and FAMU to pad your record.

We went 4-7 last year. Al Golden should no longer be employed by The University of Miami.

Advertisement
Not 6.

When you are as bad as Al Golden, you do not get credit for beating Ark St and FAMU to pad your record.

We went 4-7 last year. Al Golden should no longer be employed by The University of Miami.

On that basis, I'll modify my prediction to 2-8.

I get not counting FAMU, but why not Ark St? FAMU is 1-AA (FCS), which is a lower division, but Ark St is 1-A (FBS), which is the same division we are in.

Not to mention, they finished with a better record than we did.

Not 6.

I've had ex girlfriends bring up less **** in the past than you. Close your browser and go get your nails done.

Not 6.

I've had ex girlfriends bring up less **** in the past than you. Close your browser and go get your nails done.

Another AD generated fake account, and a SLURPER at that. TSK TSK. I bet you're ex girlfriends were fake too.

Advertisement
I agree 100%..

Fat Al is a Joke.. I gave him the benefit of the doubt his first 2 1/2 years, but in '13 when we got blown out in the 2nd half of the FSU game that's where he lost my support.. It's really been downhill ever since..

Fat Al has No Idea how to make adjustments after the half, again it was evident against FSU this year.. Good Coaches adjust their game plan to match the skills of their players, but Fat Al has tried to get the players to adjust to his game plan.. It's like trying to put a square peg in a round hole..

He has No Bizness Coaching at The U, it's really A Shame that the Administration & Board of Director's don't realize how much damage he's doing to the program.. If we're .500 or worse the Great '16 class that we have will be gone so fast, it's not even funny

QUOTE=Al Foil;2189141]Not 6.

We went 4-7 last year. Al Golden should no longer be employed by The University of Miami.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Back