Let's get John Rhys Plumlee from Ole Miss and Roll with Rich Rod!

Captain Cane

Recruit
I'll take that type of offense over anything I have seen in the passed 15 years at Miami. Rich Rod was the one that put the worst beating on Dabo ever and he could do the same thing here with the running backs and Plumlee and Martell at QB. Plumlee smoked Bama and Auburn as a True Fresh many times. Add in what we have in Cam, Lingard, Chaney and Burns. It could be special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We could have most of that with Martell...If Rhys is a 9 as far as QB runners go, Martell probably a 7.5

If we could get rich rod it would be night and day over what we have. Not a big fan of how fast the offense is run but it's better than this crap

Advertisement
Haha, no!!! Rich Rod is past and while it’s new compared to what we’ve seen here recently, hard no. Also, if you like having a fast running back that can’t throw then Plumlee is the ”QB”. OM was so one dimensional it was beyond ridiculous, WRs were entering the portal...

I'll take that type of offense over anything I have seen in the passed 15 years at Miami. Rich Rod was the one that put the worst beating on Dabo ever and he could do the same thing here with the running backs and Plumlee and Martell at QB. Plumlee smoked Bama and Auburn as a True Fresh many times. Add in what we have in Cam, Lingard, Chaney and Burns. It could be special.

Rich Rod was already fired by Michigan before that game happened with wvu and Clemson. Holgerson was coach

Advertisement

So you want to hire an offensive mind who peaked
Rich Rod was already fired by Michigan before that game happened with wvu and Clemson. Holgerson was coach

.... but let's not let facts get in the way of hiring a washed up Rich Rodriguez, who flamed out over a decade ago and has been a college football punching bag since—last seen getting railed in Tucson, as his one year stint as Ole Miss' offensive coordinator was too short to even mention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back