Let's face it,

cane22

Recruit
you're going to believe what you want to believe. Some of us have cashed in the season, the coaches, the administration, everything. Some of us listen to Phil Buchanon like it's the gospel, but Michael Irvin doesn't know what the f*** he's talking about. Ultimately it doesn't matter what we all think. Sure, put in your hard earned money into some BS sign or whatever. But it doesn't mean ****. Ok, don't go to the game this week, who gives a flying f***.
What's cool is that we are all passionate Canes fans and we all have an opinion. Voice it, that's what these message boards are for. But 99.9% of the population out there don't have a single drop of influence on what goes on at the UM football offices. We are all frustrated and expect better. It's a shame that we are 3-3. But it's reality. The powers that be will make the decisions they feel are best for the football program moving forward.
Support those young men who have chosen the U over all the other schools in the country to attend. Support those men like Duke and Brad and KC and Denzel. Guys like Chick who are 3rd generation Canes that literally bleed for the U. The men who feel 100 times worse than we do about the losses.
I hope that we all can look back at the end of the season and just see this as a bump in the road. Until then I'm going to support those young men that fight each game and yes, the coaches too. Whether I agree with a scheme or think they should be canned or not. Right now they are Canes and I'm standing behind them.
Sorry to ramble, but F*** You if you don't like it. It's a message board and a college football team that I follow passionately. See you Saturday.

Advertisement
The reason we all have our displeasure with the coaching staff is because of the players most of them dont deserve what they are going through

While I appreciate the passion and love for the Canes that the OP has. He's definitely wrong. For those that donate to the University and are season ticket holders, you certainly do have a say in what's going on. When you stop sending money to the university, as well as stop purchasing season tickets; You're affecting the bottom line of the university. That in of itself is certainly enough of a reason to make a change.

I also don't agree with your latter opinion. I'm all for supporting the players. But I do not have to support a coaching staff (primarily Golden and D'Onfrio) who seem to make it a mission on how to lose games in the same manner week after week. Furthermore, come up with the most asinine excuses.

Nice try, OP.

OP another Golden slurper who cant come to terms that the ***** is a failure. No more sugar coating. I don't hear anyone who wants Golden and NO D gone bashing the playewrs. Its actually the slurpers who have been blaming from Randy to the players since day one. The players are being supported, we are trying to get them better coaches that improve their career chances in the NFL and bank accounts. They cant speak so w have to speak for them. GTFOH with that message board shhh. 3 1/2 seasons is not a bump in the road. 3 losses all the sameway, no adjustments, no answers. Blame and excuses. Please follow them to Pedo St OP

you're going to believe what you want to believe. Some of us have cashed in the season, the coaches, the administration, everything. Some of us listen to Phil Buchanon like it's the gospel, but Michael Irvin doesn't know what the f*** he's talking about. Ultimately it doesn't matter what we all think. Sure, put in your hard earned money into some BS sign or whatever. But it doesn't mean ****. Ok, don't go to the game this week, who gives a flying f***.
What's cool is that we are all passionate Canes fans and we all have an opinion. Voice it, that's what these message boards are for. But 99.9% of the population out there don't have a single drop of influence on what goes on at the UM football offices. We are all frustrated and expect better. It's a shame that we are 3-3. But it's reality. The powers that be will make the decisions they feel are best for the football program moving forward.
Support those young men who have chosen the U over all the other schools in the country to attend. Support those men like Duke and Brad and KC and Denzel. Guys like Chick who are 3rd generation Canes that literally bleed for the U. The men who feel 100 times worse than we do about the losses.
I hope that we all can look back at the end of the season and just see this as a bump in the road. Until then I'm going to support those young men that fight each game and yes, the coaches too. Whether I agree with a scheme or think they should be canned or not. Right now they are Canes and I'm standing behind them.
Sorry to ramble, but F*** You if you don't like it. It's a message board and a college football team that I follow passionately. See you Saturday.

Well "**** me" then!!! **** me for caring about this team and these players enough to not agree, accept, or ignore with what Al Golden and his dribbling idiot doo boy are doing. Also **** Al Golden for being Al golden, **** Dorito for being born, and **** you for posting this ****** thread!

Go CANES

Advertisement

At least hit the enter button once in a while if you want people to read this drivel.

Yet another in our 10 year long bumpy road. The one built by the "powers that be" making the "the decisions they feel are best for the program".

As to your point about the players feeling worse than us about the losses, I am honest to God doubting that more and more every time. I think there is a bit of silent mutiny right now, and the players almost want to see the coaches fail after being put in position to fail for so many years by these ******* jabronis.

Duke's comments yesterday pretty much summed it up for me.

It's amazing to me that some people feel that we (as fans and/or alumni) have no say so in terms of the sports (collegiate or pro) that we follow, and that we should just take it until those in charge decide to act.

We are customers. We vote with our money. Money that the school wants. And the school wont see me spend another dime until change is made. As an individual that would make very little impact, but I assure you I am one of very many making that same decision.

Advertisement
Back