Let Ice Coach

Advertisement
I'm sure Butch Davis could find a spot for him.

I'd love for Butch to come back but you gotta understand, it's almost impossible for that to happen.

The guy on here with the BOT source, who admittedly is a Butch fan, says Butch is considered a last resort and it would take a "miracle" for it to happen. The notion that Butch wouldn't have to answer for the UNC scandal is silly. He was the coach, what he knew and didn't know is irrelevant to our decision makers. After Shapiro they're not taking any risks. Like I said, I'd love for Butch to return, but it's almost certainly not going to happen. All this talk of it is getting kind of pointless. If Golden is fired after next year they'll likely replace him with a cheap, young FCS or low level FBS coach who has had success. It sucks but that's what it's likely going to be.

I'm sure Butch Davis could find a spot for him.

I'd love for Butch to come back but you gotta understand, it's almost impossible for that to happen.

The guy on here with the BOT source, who admittedly is a Butch fan, says Butch is considered a last resort and it would take a "miracle" for it to happen. The notion that Butch wouldn't have to answer for the UNC scandal is silly. He was the coach, what he knew and didn't know is irrelevant to our decision makers. After Shapiro they're not taking any risks. Like I said, I'd love for Butch to return, but it's almost certainly not going to happen. All this talk of it is getting kind of pointless. If Golden is fired after next year they'll likely replace him with a cheap, young FCS or low level FBS coach who has had success. It sucks but that's what it's likely going to be.

Do you even believe in Al Michaels?

It should be Coley. He's the one keeping Al somewhat alive. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a head coach somewhere next year, and our recruiting really takes a huge ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back