Let’s talk position groups

If you don't trust the coaches enough to play the most talented players, then you really can't call a guy a JAG just because he hasn't played. Maybe he is a JAG. But then again, maybe this staff wouldn't know a quality starting LB even if they saw him practice every day.
Remember that time Manny was hiding a 5 star RB who was a sure fire AA..yeaa me too. Good good times

Advertisement
Most ridiculous fan theories: a coach purposely not playing better players..why?? Idk

Remember that time Manny was hiding a 5 star RB who was a sure fire AA..yeaa me too. Good good times

Most ridiculous fan theories: a coach purposely not playing better players..why?? Idk

I am not certain you understood the point of my post that you quoted based on your follow-up straw man post. I am merely pointing out the logical inconsistency of fans who trash Manny & Co. for misevaluating talent, but then are quick to call players who haven't gotten opportunities JAGs. That was it. Hence the use of words like "if" and "maybe."

But your second post is an overreaction and misrepresentation of the actual issue. No semi-intelligent person on this board believes the staff is purposely playing worse players. That would be ******* stupid, and the handful of people who honestly believe that are ******* fools.

However, this staff has definitely started and played less-talented players over more talented players. They just did it (and basically admitted it) when they had Scaife starting at RT. A mistake Coach Justice has apparently corrected, but a mistake nonetheless.

He seems to have been wrongly evaluated out of HS.
If so, a lot of people missed on that one. But we are talking about an August 2019 enrollee. He didn't see any action in 2019 because he got in so late, played a very little bit (mostly special teams last year) last season, and just had his first full spring in 2021 (where he allegedly looked good in the first scrimmage). Considering the circumstances, that's not a big enough sample size for me to call the kid a bust or a JAG.

Advertisement
I am not certain you understood the point of my post that you quoted based on your follow-up straw man post. I am merely pointing out the logical inconsistency of fans who trash Manny & Co. for misevaluating talent, but then are quick to call players who haven't gotten opportunities JAGs. That was it. Hence the use of words like "if" and "maybe."

But your second post is an overreaction and misrepresentation of the actual issue. No semi-intelligent person on this board believes the staff is purposely playing worse players. That would be ******* stupid, and the handful of people who honestly believe that are ******* fools.

However, this staff has definitely started and played less-talented players over more talented players. They just did it (and basically admitted it) when they had Scaife starting at RT. A mistake Coach Justice has apparently corrected, but a mistake nonetheless.
The only example of this ppl have is Greg in 2019..when he was in fact injured in fall camp..it’s always been overstated..no coach in America is purposely playing lesser players. And we’ve seen guys get benched or have snaps heavily take. Away under Diaz

I hate this place. Last year we were lucky to have a season. This year we're one game in and you mother****ers are trashing kids who've been through two of the most challenging seasons in CANES history. What's wrong with you?

Fùck all y'all

The only example of this ppl have is Greg in 2019..when he was in fact injured in fall camp..it’s always been overstated..no coach in America is purposely playing lesser players. And we’ve seen guys get benched or have snaps heavily take. Away under Diaz
You keep using words like "purposely" that seriously make me wonder why you are even quoting me to begin with. And I literally just gave you an example from last week.

Advertisement
Back