Lesson learned?

Southcane

Senior
Could it be that all the noise made about Miami pulling the scholarship of Kirkland had a positive effect already?

From interview of Mike Smith on Rivals: "I'm not going to wait too long, don't want to have Miami waiting because they might pull the offer if you take too long," Smith said. "I already know schools look the other way if you don't commit to them."

He hinted that he may commit soon.

I like that.

Advertisement
Who knows maybe pulling kirkland's scholly will be good in the long run and teach kids not to bull**** us anymore

Advertisement
It was definitely a "shots fired" moment. By the end of the summer we might have Sony and Lammons aboard too. Talk about night and day vs. last year.

fareal every kid isnt Matthew Thomas and can wait until signing day

I think its probably more along these lines. If he was a 5 star cant miss type of recruit, they would probably tell him to take his time. They probably said "Offer is on the table, but others have an offer and if they commit the spot is theirs."

fareal every kid isnt Matthew Thomas and can wait until signing day
I think that all this isn't about Denver honestly but more on Thomas and Bryant. Golden made it clear that he didn't want to play "hat games" and that would concern Bryant and Thomas the 2 kings of trolling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back