Leonard Williams

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Watching a segment with him on NFL network and they said he is from FL...

Anyone remember if we were after him or what?

That man is a specimen.

Last edited:
Advertisement

That man is a specimen.

everyone was after him. he was between UF and USCw i believe at the end. hes from Daytona Beach.

yes AG was on him...but went elsewhere just like the rest of the elite D linemen he recruited

That man is a specimen.

everyone was after him. he was between UF and USCw i believe at the end. hes from Daytona Beach.

I don't remember his name all that much. One thing that annoys me is how we are never in it for the top FL kids.

This year is one of those examples. CeCe, Ivey, Cowart- never was there a single mention about us around them. If like to see is be in it and land one here and there.

Then again, so would all of us.

That man is a specimen.

I don't remember his name all that much. One thing that annoys me is how we are never in it for the top FL kids.

This year is one of those examples. CeCe, Ivey, Cowart- never was there a single mention about us around them. If like to see is be in it and land one here and there.

It's sad. I wonder why none of those kids are interested in playing at Miami?

Advertisement

That man is a specimen.

not sure if you know where CeCe is from but thats Gator country (Baker County). they all grow up Gators. Cowart is from Armwood and I'm not even sure how many kids Miami has ever gotten from that school

That man is a specimen.

not sure if you know where CeCe is from but thats Gator country (Baker County). they all grow up Gators. Cowart is from Armwood and I'm not even sure how many kids Miami has ever gotten from that school

I get you, it's just annoying. Miami kids grow up Miami fans and still deuce. I guess it's just a matter of being good again.

I get you, it's just annoying. Miami kids grow up Miami fans and still deuce. I guess it's just a matter of being good again.

well UF had a scare w the CeCe recruitment too so its not just us all the time. CeCe was all UF but his dad almost forced him to go to Ole Miss. the stuff i heard from my gator friends about his dad was just LOLs. apparently the night he announced, his dad was walking around in Ole Miss gear telling everyone that he doesnt want CeCe at UF bc its not the place for him even tho Dad has a UF tattoo.

well UF had a scare w the CeCe recruitment too so its not just us all the time. CeCe was all UF but his dad almost forced him to go to Ole Miss. the stuff i heard from my gator friends about his dad was just LOLs. apparently the night he announced, his dad was walking around in Ole Miss gear telling everyone that he doesnt want CeCe at UF bc its not the place for him even tho Dad has a UF tattoo.

Maybe he isn't buying into the new coaching staff. Who knows. Sounds familiar to some of alums not buying into Golden.

Advertisement

Maybe he isn't buying into the new coaching staff. Who knows. Sounds familiar to some of alums not buying into Golden.

think its more about the bagman from what i heard. they also dug up some pictures about dad and some white woman he went to visits with. something strange going on in that house.

think its more about the bagman from what i heard. they also dug up some pictures about dad and some white woman he went to visits with. something strange going on in that house.

Wow! That's absurd. When it stops being about football, it's gone too far.

i cant follow recruiting closely because of shady it has become. its bound to tear a family apart. UF was in a weird situation bc the dad took his LOI from him and wouldnt let him fax it and they didnt want to send another one bc of family issues. they ended up sending another one by request of mom and getting it signed at UF-UK game and Mom ended up signing behind dads back apparently.

Advertisement

It's al little more than being good, kids gotta see the program wanting to win from top to bottom. When fsu made up there mind about winning the recruiting went bananas for them before they were even winning. Once we try you will see the results on the trail first, this coach won't do that and the next coach won't if the admin doesn't care.

i cant follow recruiting closely because of shady it has become. its bound to tear a family apart. UF was in a weird situation bc the dad took his LOI from him and wouldnt let him fax it and they didnt want to send another one bc of family issues. they ended up sending another one by request of mom and getting it signed at UF-UK game and Mom ended up signing behind dads back apparently.

That's crazy man. Real talk.

It's al little more than being good, kids gotta see the program wanting to win from top to bottom. When fsu made up there mind about winning the recruiting went bananas for them before they were even winning. Once we try you will see the results on the trail first, this coach won't do that and the next coach won't if the admin doesn't care.

That's a scary thought.

Advertisement
Another reason Bakas was so pist at Randy for not recruiting Ricardo "too short" Allen in 2010. We had no real presence in the Daytona area at the time and Bakas kept raiving about their underclassmen that were coming through:

Marlin Lane 2011 - Tennessee
Leonard Williams 2012 - USC

Went to three of his games. He literally shut down his side of the field. Haven't seen many players dominate like that.

QP also looked good at LB.

Don't know why we didn't go all in on him.

Advertisement
Back