LeDarrius Cox 2019 NT/DT is Prospect Miami's Scheme would be an ideal fit for

Paranos

All-ACC
LeDarrius Cox 2019 NT/DT is Prospect Miami's Scheme would be an ideal fit for, because he a long NT/DT that can also collapse a pocket quickly or knock down a quick throw over the middle that a lot of spread teams love to run. Cox' high school coach "..... said he was told at a recent Rivals camp that Cox has the wing span of a player 6-foot-10 instead of 6-foot-5. "

Pruitt & Tenn are getting a steal out of Bama, simply because Bama can't take everyone and UGA's board is full for 2019. I believe he committed to Tenn as a place holder, an is still listing to other schools, Oregon recently offered, but Bama is the one he wants. Coach Simpson should reach out to this young man, adding him to a to the two other 2019 DT's Miami currently has committed and adding a 4th true 3 tech would be a great haul.

Finding 1 or 0 Tech's that can run and are long but still play with good leverage are hard to find, an at 6'5" 310lbs Cox does this well considering he is still growing into his body ( just ponder that thought for a minute). There was in depth article about how he has just this past year started taking his S&C seriously, and working on his techinque which does need work because he allows OL's to get into his body; but he often over powers them, but at the FBS that won't always be the case. Cox finished his junior year with 26 tackles and six sacks in helping the Yellow Jackets to an unbeaten regular season and the team's third straight appearance in the Class 7A state championship game.

Link to article about 2019 NT LeDarrius Cox from Alabama
From 'sloppy' to 'nasty:' McGill DT Darrius Cox transforms into a top recruit

Advertisement
Looks like a stud. Would be a great fit as a ball player.

It will be really really hard however. Kids from Mobile and Baldwin don't play for free. Everybody knows this. Julio, Fluker, Jamarcus. Since forever Memphis and South Alabama kids are the dirtiest SOBs in the game. I'm sure he's getting $$$ to commit to Tenn

LOL at the still shot before you clink on the link. That QB that he's grabbing is the QB from my son's team. That beat us up pretty bad in the playoffs. They just had too many athletes for us. I don't remember him that much on defense. I do remember a LB they had that really impressed me. Gonna see why AU hasn't offered. His head coach is from Valley AL (Tyreic Martin's hometown).

He's gonna have to learn to play a little lower once he starts going up against guys as strong as he is. If he stands up and extends his arms out like that against better competition, he's going to get planted a lot. Still, you can't coach quickness or size and he's got both.

Advertisement
We need another Double Wide Wilfork type dude to come along. That and 2 OT's and we are on the way to the playoffs.

Miami staff and Coach Simpson need to at least try an kick the tires with this young man's recruitment. Get him to come down to Miami for paradise camp. Cox could also be trying to pump his $EC bag drop from ole rocky top but an UOV to Miami would be on his own dime so the staff can invest a little time and BBQ in the young manchild. For a player that big and strong that run like that you take a shot at flipping him.

Link to article about Cox keeping his recruitment open.
McGill-Toolen DL LeDarrius Cox remains committed to Tennessee, but recruitment 'still open'

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
LeDarrius Cox 2019 NT/DT is Prospect Miami's Scheme would be an ideal fit for, because he a long NT/DT that can also collapse a pocket quickly or knock down a quick throw over the middle that a lot of spread teams love to run. Cox' high school coach "..... said he was told at a recent Rivals camp that Cox has the wing span of a player 6-foot-10 instead of 6-foot-5. "

Pruitt & Tenn are getting a steal out of Bama, simply because Bama can't take everyone and UGA's board is full for 2019. I believe he committed to Tenn as a place holder, an is still listing to other schools, Oregon recently offered, but Bama is the one he wants. Coach Simpson should reach out to this young man, adding him to a to the two other 2019 DT's Miami currently has committed and adding a 4th true 3 tech would be a great haul.

Finding 1 or 0 Tech's that can run and are long but still play with good leverage are hard to find, an at 6'5" 310lbs Cox does this well considering he is still growing into his body ( just ponder that thought for a minute). There was in depth article about how he has just this past year started taking his S&C seriously, and working on his techinque which does need work because he allows OL's to get into his body; but he often over powers them, but at the FBS that won't always be the case. Cox finished his junior year with 26 tackles and six sacks in helping the Yellow Jackets to an unbeaten regular season and the team's third straight appearance in the Class 7A state championship game.

Link to article about 2019 NT LeDarrius Cox from Alabama
From 'sloppy' to 'nasty:' McGill DT Darrius Cox transforms into a top recruit

It's just stressful. Bama will get in their helicopters and fly right over this kid to come down here and poach our kids. Win with your own **** locals. Tired of this ****. smfh

It's just stressful. Bama will get in their helicopters and fly right over this kid to come down here and poach our kids. Win with your own **** locals. Tired of this ****. smfh

It's all about that $EC bagman. If you come from a household that is living pay check to pay check or worse and someone comes to you an says hey boi I will give you $80K on Signing day, here is $2K now and every time you come to visit campus I will give you another $1K and after you sign we will give you your family $60K a year until you go to the NFL. plus we will get you a car with some nice rims and get your momma and which ever male figure assisting in the college choice; a nice jobs near campus making $20K more a year than they are making now and we will get them place to live.

@CaneFan94 what do you think your going to say, let me help you out, (in my best southern drawl accent) "Rollllllllll Tide" yep yep yee haw where them Bama Belles at.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back