Lebron showing the Canes love

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
LeBron James ‏@KingJames
Congrats to them Canes on becoming the ACC Champs!! #shanelarkinforACCPOY

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't know how I feel about the world's most famous athlete tweeting about our basketball team. Jesus H. Christ...

Advertisement
Oh the horror of the best player in the world showing us some love. I hope Wade doesn't chime in since he's a Marquette fan

Advertisement
Worse news ever. One of the most followed people on twitter and in the world Talks about us really going to cost us in recruiting.

Lebron can't win with some people. He has actually been to a home game, shows love to the school and program, talks about 'em. I don't give a **** where he's from, he's "our guy" now and is paying attention to us. That says a lot about what this team has accomplished in a magical season.

Advertisement
LeBron is just a good dude, period. Never understood the flack he got/gets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
lebron and the heat worked out with our players last year some and we sucked.....lol....he likes to get on"bandwagons' per se but he likes us...and is a basketball guy i can see he and d wade appreciate good hoops period. Add to it he has James Jones and Udonis Haslem in his ear who are CANES (ud WENT TO UF BUT THAT DUDE IS ALL CANE)....

I wasn't taking the stance that it was a bad thing that he was showing us love, was just saying LBJ is a bandwagon fan. He's showing us love because we're good. You denying that?

I think you're letting your physical attraction for black men like Bron cloud your judgement (and your reading comprehension).

Yeah, he's a bandwagon fan... so what? The best basketball player in the world is giving us a shoutout! Anyone complaining is doing so just because they want to complain about something for no reason.

Advertisement
Back