2024 LB Keyshawn Flowers update 6/30/23 commits to Maryland

Advertisement
I really like this tape. Obviously a lot of see qb, get qb but nice raw skills to work with.

That is an impressive list of offers (ND, Duke, Pitt, USCw, and Vag Tech).

I wonder if they’ll give him the old subscriber treatment since all of the schools that are on him aren’t exactly lighting up 247 with subscriptions.

Advertisement

Linebacker Keyshawn Flowers was at Miami earlier this month and he will be back on campus in June.

The Severn (Md.) Archbishop Spalding prospect set an official visit.

"I have set an official to Miami for the weekend of June 10," Flowers said.

The 6-foot-2, 215-pound prospect saw his recruitment blow up in the winter after his first extensive playing time in the fall. The Hurricanes extended an offer in mid February.

Virginia, Maryland and Penn State, where he may visit this weekend, have each hosted him.

His offer list also includes Tennessee, Alabama, Michigan State, Kentucky, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, USC, NC State, Duke, Maryland, West Virginia and Pittsburgh were among the Power 5 programs to offer Flowers since mid December.

As a junior, he made 81 tackles, including 11 for loss and five sacks.

Advertisement
@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank

The staff remains extremely high on James Nesta (Charlotte), who visited last weekend. He has big visits coming up to Oklahoma and North Carolina but there is confidence there. Same with Keyshawn Flowers (Baltimore), who visits this weekend.

Video Comments

Big, fast MLB. Miami would love to land him

Advertisement
I'm thinking he could be on commit watch. If he's commits, IDK what happens w/Nesta

Canesport update

Flowers rated his Hurricanes official visit a 10

Get him in the boat now and go all out for Cole. Nesta can be your nice fallback option if Cole chooses elsewhere. In just two cycles we're completely turning over the LB position and I love it.

Advertisement
Get him in the boat now and go all out for Cole. Nesta can be your nice fallback option if Cole chooses elsewhere. In just two cycles we're completely turning over the LB position and I love it.
I think they close shop if the class is Shavers, Pruitt and Flowers. IMHO, Cole is +1 regardless of the other 3 LBs, but IDK that's true for Nesta.

I'm thinking he could be on commit watch. If he's commits, IDK what happens w/Nesta

Canesport update

Flowers rated his Hurricanes official visit a 10

So not an 8 out of 10??

Schitts Creek Coffee GIF by CBC

Since when is Geo an insider?

He’s been dabbling in that world for some years back when he was doing the same kind of thing as a CIS “writer”. Then he was on OBB pod as their recruiting insider but not sure what happened to that one as it just fizzled

Advertisement
Back