LB Daniel Fennell update

Advertisement
Raphael Kirby has been here 2 whole years and isn't an All American yet...Juwon Young hasn't won a single game yet....don't want anymore Georgia linebackers, why isn't Golden piecing together linebackers from the body parts of past South Florida greats?

Raphael Kirby has been here 2 whole years and isn't an All American yet...Juwon Young hasn't won a single game yet....don't want anymore Georgia linebackers, why isn't Golden piecing together linebackers from the body parts of past South Florida greats?

Don't take this thread down that road.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. In all seriousness, that is a very legit offer sheet. Wisconsin and UCF, as strange as it sounds, get me very interested despite his relatively low ranking. I love the way both schools play D.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. In all seriousness, that is a very legit offer sheet. Wisconsin and UCF, as strange as it sounds, get me very interested despite his relatively low ranking. I love the way both schools play D.

wait, what?
5.gif

Advertisement

Plz shut up u sound really dumb. Thanks

wait, what?
5.gif

UCF and Wisconsin both put physical defenses on the field every season,and Wisconsin in particular has a habit of taking below the radar kids and turning them into NFL players. Say what you will, but if those coaching staffs like a kid, I like it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back