Last year/This year..

daddacane

Senior
Canes all the way ....BUT.... we got it handed to us in Talahsee by Noles last year...Gatas' win by 11 last year in Talahsee against Coley's Offensive plan.... About to put down the mortage on Canes but can't quite get convinced even with Holtz and May predicting a Miami Victory....

Advertisement
Just gotta believe bro. I am not betting money as I don't bet on anything I can't control. But we have all the intangibles. They have talent. We have heart, coaching, will, and something to prove. Add to that Duke Johnson and Stephen Morris and you should have no worries.

Last year I was worried going into every game with last years D

This year I feel if we show up we can win every game

Last year I was worried going into every game with last years D

This year I feel if we show up we can win every game

Gotta do more than just show up brother. We need to bring it. It's a mentality. We can't just arrive and expect to win. We need to be tough, gritty, and execute. We need to excel in all phases to be where we used to be. It's a straight up mean *** attitude that we need.

1) We played the Noles in Miami last year.

2) How could you be so far off in spelling "Tallahassee"? You left out 4 letters.

3) We didn't "get it handed to us" by them last year. It was a competitive games for a long time, and I think it actually showed a lot of people that the 'Canes really weren't as far behind the Noles as most had previously thought.

4) Negged. Because there are too many potatoes starting bull**** threads on this site this week, and I'm tired of this bad juju.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back