Lasr word on Butch Davis

caneshomer

Recruit
He was great for us in his time. I, for one don't want to hear from or about him any more.

Time is now and it's Coach Richt's show and time.

Advertisement
Crawl in a shell then, you've not heard the lasr word on Butch. He's a Cane great and deserves respect, current coach or not.

Advertisement
Honestly, Butch would've been a great hire, but you have to be lying if you aren't excited for CMR. He's a players coach. A man that will develop these young men into leaders. Butch consists of the same attributes, but only 10 years earlier. Butch needed to hit a home run, but unfortunately only hit a triple.

Advertisement
He was great for us in his time. I, for one don't want to hear from or about him any more.

lemme guess...long time lurker who never posted anything but has inside information that you cant share for fear of losing sauce

sharklaserbeam.jpg

Advertisement
Why'd you bring him up if you don't want to hear about him, Lasr Collazzo? Bucking for some cheap up votes?

Crap like this tend to ferment and Butch vs Richt board. Neither is an enemy. Had Mark not been fired, Butch most likely have ended up our HC. Once Mark, who had turned us down again shortly before, was fired it sealed the deal. How this works out remains to be seen. I think most if not all of us are excited about Mark doing a good job. People like you attacking Butch is not helpful to Mark. Butch is an huge part of our history of greatness -- Mark was a back up QB here and then coached at our major rival for years. Butch deserves his respect; if you want Mark is have support and peace stop kicking the beehive, less Mark get attacked for every big game loss right from the get go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back