Lashlee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udynasty

Redshirt Freshman
This is who I blame the most. Yes Bama is better than us. Heck they destroyed Ohio State 52-24 last year in the championship game.

But we played scared in the second half. Lashlee's play calling was TRASH to start the game. Trying to establish the run with Cam Harris instead of using King creatively when King was 3/3 to start the game?

His stubborness and temerity did not allow us to get into a rythym and our defense tired.

27-3 at the half and the game seemed over.

BUT it WAS NOT over.

We had a chance to make it 27-10. And what happened? Lashlee on 4th and goal decided to use an undersized QB that is a buck165 to run on those monsters.

We eventually scored a TD . It coukd have easily been 27-17 and the Canes in it losing respectably or even close enough in the 4th quarter. But we continue playing with fear, scheming with fear. Same thing happened vs Clemson last year.

AGAIN I predicted 37-21 Bama.. Not that doing all those things meant you win, but we had a chance to make it respectable and we wet the bed. I blame Lashlee more than anyone else. Rant over.

Advertisement
Now I understand why Lashlee sucked. He was spread thin preparing Clemson’s game plan.

Advertisement
He's absolute overrated garbage. Everything with him is window dressing. He wants to give the "spread" optics, but the reality is he's an unoriginal conservative playcaller who attempts to use the spread pre-snap look to try and make his $hitty running plays work.

This isn't what I was hoping for or expected when we hired him. Granted, I didn't watch many Auburn games but now that we have a bigger sample size by which to judge him.....I can confidently say he's dog ****, wrapped in cat ****, that's been left out in the sun for two weeks.

And guess what, this is Manny's SECOND hand picked OC. I mean not only is Manny an absolutely overrated defensive mind, but he's a God awful evaluator of coaching talent.

I'll remind everyone, everything we are seeing with this program are symptoms of a bigger disease. The administration at the University of Miami doesn't give a flying F about football. When (NOT "IF") Manny he gets canned, he'll be the SIXTH CONSECUTIVE head coach that gets fired from this school and FAILS TO GET ANOTHER DIVISION 1 HEAD COACHING JOB.

Burn the whole F'ing thing to the ground.

Last edited:
He's absolute overrated garbage. Everything with him is window dressing. He wants to give the "spread" optics, but the reality is he's an unoriginal conservative playcaller who using the spread in an attempt to just run the ball.

This isn't what I was hoping for or expected when we hired him. Granted, I didn't watch many Auburn games but now that we have a bigger sample size by which to judge him.....I can confidently say he's dog ****, wrapped in cat ****, that's been left out in the sun for two weeks.

And guess what, this is Manny's SECOND hand picked OC. I mean not only is Manny an absolutely overrated defensive mind, but he's a God awful evaluator or coaching talent.

I'll remind everyone, everything we are seeing with this program are symptoms of a bigger disease. The administration at the University of Miami doesn't give a flying F about football. When (NOT "IF") Manny he gets canned, he'll be the SIXTH CONSECUTIVE head coach that gets fired from this school and FAILS TO GET ANOTHER DIVISION 1 HEAD COACHING JOB.

Burn the whole F'ing thing to the ground.

Time for us to start rooting for the other team already?

We saw UM beat FSU 28-27 after being down 27-0. Not saying we win... but a good second half showing losing by 10-14 points was possible.
We also came back in chestnut hill once down 28 to BC.

But today we weren’t playing Willie’s FSU or Boston College. Nor did we have Bubba Franks.

We were outclassed at every position and it showed after the first drive each way.

Advertisement
I agree, point out ineptness every chance you get
I Like Your Style GIFs | Tenor

Definitely had a chance to get back in the game at 27-10 . 14 point swing man

Advertisement
He’s been exposed against any team that has reasonably similar (or out right superior) talent than us

Advertisement
This is who I blame the most. Yes Bama is better than us. Heck they destroyed Ohio State 52-24 last year in the championship game.

But we played scared in the second half. Lashlee's play calling was TRASH to start the game. Trying to establish the run with Cam Harris instead of using King creatively when King was 3/3 to start the game?

His stubborness and temerity did not allow us to get into a rythym and our defense tired.

27-3 at the half and the game seemed over.

BUT it WAS NOT over.

We had a chance to make it 27-10. And what happened? Lashlee on 4th and goal decided to use an undersized QB that is a buck165 to run on those monsters.

We eventually scored a TD . It coukd have easily been 27-17 and the Canes in it losing respectably or even close enough in the 4th quarter. But we continue playing with fear, scheming with fear. Same thing happened vs Clemson last year.

AGAIN I predicted 37-21 Bama.. Not that doing all those things meant you win, but we had a chance to make it respectable and we wet the bed. I blame Lashlee more than anyone else. Rant over.
Bump

Excessive.
You want to bump 1 thread to make a point? Fine and fair. You want to start one thread linking a dozen threads where CIS moaned about Lashlee having all of 1 run play? Smart and I agree. But bumping almost every thread? C'mon man. Too much clutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back