Lashlee not going to Arkansas St..

Advertisement
I mean, I know we just got destroyed on defense, but I think the offense also underperformed. Just not as egregiously.

4-13 on conversions and 314 total yards (59 total plays) on a UNC defense that gave up 411 to Duke, 606 to Wake, 392 to NC state, 432 to FSU, 495 to VT, etc.

Lashlee (and King) brought the offense up from the bottom, but think he still has some work to do.

I mean, I know we just got destroyed on defense, but I think the offense also underperformed. Just not as egregiously.

4-13 on conversions and 314 total yards (59 total plays) on a UNC defense that gave up 411 to Duke, 606 to Wake, 392 to NC state, 432 to FSU, 495 to VT, etc.

Lashlee (and King) brought the offense up from the bottom, but think he still has some work to do.
Agreed. I can't deny the massive improvement that Lashlee has made to this offense but sometimes he really gets me scratching my head with some of the stuff he calls. On our 1st drive we were moving the ball at will then all of a sudden faced with a 2nd and 4 we just kind of go flat as if we were just content to attempt a FG. Then down 14-3, 21-3 and 24-3 and the offense has no sense of urgency whatsoever and he's still trying to run that inside zone. I was dumbfounded. I was absolutely shocked. Meanwhile UNC didn't waste any time. They went right after us from the jump.

Advertisement

Need to overhaul the run scheme. Hopefully they’ll have spring ball to get it right. He should go more SMU then Auburn.

He’s not good enough to leave yet. An upgrade from last year that has shown flashes of being a good power 5 coordinator, but he needs to fix his run scheme and consistency

He ain't going nowhere as a HC.. hasn't proven himself.. doubtful he ever will. He was a step up from the last regime but that's not saying much... he's nothing special.

Advertisement

2019 OL was one of the worst I've ever seen. 117th in the country in sacks allowed per game. Currently at 109. That's pitiful, especially given that King is a highly mobile QB. I can understand numbers like that with a QB like Kaaya, but it's very high given King's abilities. Miami is only a few spots above FSU. I honestly thought Justice was doing better than that with the OL.

I am struggling to find any position coach or coordinator that I can say has excelled relative to others. Even Likens has been a disappointment given how the WRs struggled this season. Harley came on late, but everyone else seems to have regressed.

Lashlee ******* sucks and every idiot on this board that thinks he is the next big name for HC gigs is a ******* idiot too.

NOTHING about this offense is any better other than King replacing that fat stoner fggot Jarren
If we start Tyler Van Dyke vs Alabama they will win by as many as they want.

A lot of y’all fell in love with Lashlee bc he had a semi competent offense. Guy did nothing against real teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back