Larry Fedora Finally Rid of Butch Davis' Trash

Be real easy right now to start a circus.

The Fuente lovers and Butch haters will provide a tent full of clowns.

Advertisement
Get your bytch *** outta here, OP! I just saw the image of Butch Davis in the condensation on my window this morning. I believe!!!

Best team in the coastal and it's not even close.

Will have 5 ACC wins today, something that Butch Davis never did. Will match Butch Davis' best win total with 3 games remaining and a potential ACC Title Game appearance.

Team is not in a mess of academic scandal and NCAA chaos.

That's what it looks like when the trash is finally taken out.

Have you looked at UNC's schedule? An overrated Duke team and a Pitt team with a brand new coach are the hardest teams they have played/ will play all year. They might as well be playing in the AAC or something less.

Did you watch them play yesterday or any other weeks, or are you doing the "they don't play anyone" routine? That's a good football team that completely destroyed the same team we were in a dog fight with the previous week.

I've been saying all year that that UNC team was going to be our best chance of getting Folden blown out of here. Unfortunately now that he's already gone they will likely be the team that keeps us out of ACCCG.

Appears the sheep humpers who aren't getting Mario, Chud, Herman, or Fuentes are slightly irritated.

As soon as it's announced that Butch is the Head Coach, they'll console themselves humping more sheep.

Careful ...

You and the BBB crew are likely to be disappointed by the hire when it isn't Butch ...

Fat chance that's not happening.

Did you see him ANYWHERE on ESPN today? No one else did either.

Heard him mentioned as wanting to coach at UM lately? No one has.

Odd, that. Like he disappeared.

And the silence is deafening.

Butch wasn't on ESPN because he had a trip scheduled with his wife to go see his son's homecoming game against Arkansas.

Appears the sheep humpers who aren't getting Mario, Chud, Herman, or Fuentes are slightly irritated.

As soon as it's announced that Butch is the Head Coach, they'll console themselves humping more sheep.

Careful ...

You and the BBB crew are likely to be disappointed by the hire when it isn't Butch ...

Fat chance that's not happening.

Did you see him ANYWHERE on ESPN today? No one else did either.

Heard him mentioned as wanting to coach at UM lately? No one has.

Odd, that. Like he disappeared.

And the silence is deafening.

Butch wasn't on ESPN because he had a trip scheduled with his wife to go see his son's homecoming game against Arkansas.

That's what they always say.

Advertisement
Best team in the coastal and it's not even close.

Will have 5 ACC wins today, something that Butch Davis never did. Will match Butch Davis' best win total with 3 games remaining and a potential ACC Title Game appearance.

Team is not in a mess of academic scandal and NCAA chaos.

That's what it looks like when the trash is finally taken out.

Have you looked at UNC's schedule? An overrated Duke team and a Pitt team with a brand new coach are the hardest teams they have played/ will play all year. They might as well be playing in the AAC or something less.

Did you watch them play yesterday or any other weeks, or are you doing the "they don't play anyone" routine? That's a good football team that completely destroyed the same team we were in a dog fight with the previous week.

I've been saying all year that that UNC team was going to be our best chance of getting Folden blown out of here. Unfortunately now that he's already gone they will likely be the team that keeps us out of ACCCG.

My statement was not about the fact that they are a good or bad team. My statement was about the fact that the poster I quoted is trying to act like best team in the Coastal is a real accomplishment. Poster is acting like UNC is some kind of contender. Poster is acting like Butch Davis created the academic scandal that existed before he ever got there. Poster points out that they have 5 ACC wins, but neglects to mention those wins are not against the only 2 good teams in the ACC (FSU and Clemson). Pitt is solid, but they are nothing special. Duke is better than old Duke, but let's not act like they are that great. We beat them with our backup QB.

The only thing he points out that is relevant is that UNC is not in an academic scandal currently which is more favorable to Butch than it is to Fedora, considering it's one less distraction Fedora is dealing with.

So I'll ask you, how much do you love Fedora, because my statement was relevant. They are looking really good against a lot of bad teams. They are likely a pretty solid team, but what do you think their record would be if they played ND, Clemson, and FSU? ****, they lost to a pretty bad SCAR team. I'd give them a shot against ND and FSU, but Clemson would mop the floor with them. We'll likely find out soon enough though when they play Clemson for the ACC title. They play us, NC St, and VT. They should win out.

Advertisement
Back