Larranaga expected to lose??

jackedaround

Junior
Very robotic press conference. no pulse. i wont question his ways but he seemed tired to say the least. not his usual self. something is up.

Advertisement
His recruiting says otherwise, although his assistants do most of the leg work, but i've felt like this has been the case since we absolutely hosed by the FBI investigation. I doubt the admin forces him out but I can see him stepping aside.

Advertisement
He is more checked out than Richt was. Guy is completely burnt out and has been for years. It's time to cut ties, has been for a few years now.

I swear this board is like a race to the bottom of the barrel of inanity.

He was more physically subdued during the Ville game because he was hurting from a tweaked back.

And - breaking news - Lville’s team is massively more talented and experienced than ours... this year.

He was more physically subdued during the Ville game because he was hurting from a tweaked back.

And - breaking news - Lville’s team is massively more talented and experienced than ours... this year.
there you go he was medicated. i was right. just never seen him that subdued.

I could care less about how he acts on the sideline during games. He is lazy because of how our team operates on the offensive side of the ball, our lack of inbound sets when he have a lights out shooter, watch us break a press, him not going after a big man in the portal. All of these things have been showing for a couple of years now. His teams don't show what they used to be great at: being prepared/making adjustments. We don't run any offensive sets, legitimately not one when we don't have a true scoring threat on any given night. He is nearly 70 years old and should have stepped down after he completely botched the most talented team in Miami basketball history. He is recruiting well because of his assistants so whoever gets the job next (probably will be caputo, sigh) will have a solid roster

Advertisement
So people on this site are talking ish about coach L? GTFOOH with that nonsense. Some of you Motherfukers are never happy. He's by far the best hoop coach this program has ever had and it's not even close. But go ahead and keep sounding ignorant. It's what some of you miserable cats do best.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

So people on this site are talking ish about coach L? GTFOOH with that nonsense. Some of you Motherfukers are never happy. He's by far the best hoop coach this program has ever had and it's not even close. But go ahead and keep sounding ignorant. It's what some of you miserable cats do best.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
If he's good enough for Earl Timberlake he's good enough for me! (I might send him a little Geritol though for Xmas.)

Advertisement
Back