2024 Landon Brown OL from MS

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Landon Brown 24 OL from MS visiting for the spring game. N/R right now and no offers posted on 247, but Rasta say's he's big time. He's retweeting stuff from Tyler Wesley who's also visiting for the Spring game. Not sure what the connection is. They are both from MS, but I don't think they're teammates.

Advertisement
Landon Brown 24 OL from MS visiting for the spring game. N/R right now and no offers posted on 247, but Rasta say's he's big time. He's retweeting stuff from Tyler Wesley who's also visiting for the Spring game. Not sure what the connection is. They are both from MS, but I don't think they're teammates.

Not to be a **** or anything but why is this guy Rasta’s opinion seen as credible ? Is he a former player or coach ?

Not to be a **** or anything but why is this guy Rasta’s opinion seen as credible ? Is he a former player or coach ?

Lots of people asked this question prior to Mario coming on Rasta's show. He's tied in recruiting wise.

Last edited:
Lots of people asked this question prior to Mario coming on Rasta's show. He's tied in recruiting wise.

Yeah I knew he was connected to an extent no doubt but he goes deep on an analysis type of level which I was trying to figure out his background

Advertisement
Back