Lamar Miller and Duke Johnson....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Golden could not win with two NFL starters at RB.....how is he going to do it with less talent at RB and on the OL?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden could not win with two NFL starters at RB.....how is he going to do it with less talent at RB and on the OL?

Possibly Yearby and Walton will both make it to the NFL?

Duke and Lamar were never on a team together, so if even one of them makes the NFL its about equal

[]_[] swag;2270253 said:

Duke and Lamar were never on a team together, so if even one of them makes the NFL its about equal

neither Yearby nor Walton are as good as Duke or Lamar....

[]_[] swag;2270253 said:

Walton hasn't even stepped on the **** field yet

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2270266 said:
[]_[] swag;2270253 said:

Walton hasn't even stepped on the **** field yet

Walton will be better than Duke..........especially if we get a better Head Coach!

I fell off the Golden bandwagon way later then I should have (Nebraska last year) but lets let the season play out. I think the posts are becoming ridiculous at this point. He is the head coach right now and will be until at least November. Lets keep him out of this for now and focus on the players and season.

I fell off the Golden bandwagon way later then I should have (Nebraska last year) but lets let the season play out. I think the posts are becoming ridiculous at this point. He is the head coach right now and will be until at least November. Lets keep him out of this for now and focus on the players and season.

we've already seen this season 4 times. there is no doubt about what will happen.

theses ******** will get embarrassed by any team with a pulse, constantly outcoached, and will lose the team at some point in the year and tank from there on out.

what else do you need to see?

Advertisement

we've already seen this season 4 times. there is no doubt about what will happen.

theses ******** will get embarrassed by any team with a pulse, constantly outcoached, and will lose the team at some point in the year and tank from there on out.

And he will be fired. I just don't understand why people have to keep talking and talking and talking about it. If Golden is what most of us think he is, then his time will be over in November.

And he will be fired. I just don't understand why people have to keep talking and talking and talking about it. If Golden is what most of us think he is, then his time will be over in November.

what else is there to talk about? it doesnt matter what players are starting, and general football talk about the hurricanes right now is completely pointless. we are going nowhere and are stuck in **** with FHEG the coach

Advertisement

It's a shame they left as Juniors... 1000 yard rushers... Game changers.... but $$$ was a calling...

Advertisement
Back