Ladarius Gunter

Advertisement
It's unfortunate that Sam Shields has had lingering effects of his concussion. Perhaps they could have played together.

Sam should be fine for next year. I hope it's not a Jordan Reid type of situation with Sam though.

Collinswoth was raving about his ability to lock down WRs with his strength at the line of scrimmage at al had him playing like he was a safety

Advertisement
We had Howard, Gunter, Burns, Bush and Jenkins manning our secondary at the same time we had the worst defenses ever. What a misuse of talent. So happy for this whole group.

Sam should be fine for next year. I hope it's not a Jordan Reid type of situation with Sam though.

I think Sam is done in all honesty, he has the longest recovery I have ever seen to concussions, last year he took a month or so and coming back this year in like the second week he gets another and missed the whole dam year?! That really sucks but hopefully he go enough money out the game and enjoy rest of his life without too much head trauma

from what I saw he's had an up and down year, i remember seeing him drop a pick six that would've ended their game against the falcons

Advertisement
I've watched a lot of Packers games this year, and Gunter has had a lot of ups and downs, but he had a pretty good game yesterday. With all the injuries in the secondary, he should continue to get a lot of PT for as long as the Packers are in the playoffs.

We had Howard, Gunter, Burns, Bush and Jenkins manning our secondary at the same time we had the worst defenses ever. What a misuse of talent. So happy for this whole group.

Yup. We keep looking back at ex cane teams and keep saying how the **** didnt we win the coastal..

Advertisement
well he has a solid receiver tandem in coming in this week for wild card. Another one of those games where I'm torn rooting for the G-Men but rooting for pro canes as well.

I think Sam is done in all honesty, he has the longest recovery I have ever seen to concussions, last year he took a month or so and coming back this year in like the second week he gets another and missed the whole dam year?! That really sucks but hopefully he go enough money out the game and enjoy rest of his life without too much head trauma

He has no worries about money

Sam Shields signed a 4 year, $39,000,000 contract with the Green Bay Packers, including a $12,500,000 signing bonus, $12,500,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $9,750,000.

Criminal.

And Chickillo, Luther Robinson, Tyriq McCord on DL.

ALL OF THOSE GUYS WOULD HAVE BEEN EATING FACES IN THIS SCHEME.

******* BULLCRAP

Ok I'm done.

Advertisement
He has had some dreadful games but being a starter in the NFL and coming from Juco -- this dude has made it. Was a big fan of him during his time here. NFLU baby.

Gunter hasn't been perfect this year but he's been Green Bay's best CB. Has severely outplayed Randall and Rollins the 2 early round picks from a few years back

He has no worries about money

Sam Shields signed a 4 year, $39,000,000 contract with the Green Bay Packers, including a $12,500,000 signing bonus, $12,500,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $9,750,000.

Wow!! Now that is some real cash money. I had idea he signed such a huge contract. Great for him. He has come a long way from being a 2nd WR to 2nd string CB under Shannon. Kid has come a long way.

Advertisement
Back