Ladarius Gunter 40 time

252cane

All-ACC
Don't know his official time but he ran a 4.69 and 4.65.

I hate the ******* scheme more than anybody but that's maybe why they play so much zone.

Gunter and tracy are not fast, a.crawford gets beat often, and no safeties other than bush who can really run.

I think carter ran like a 4.67 in the 40 last summer which isn't that bad for a big safety but its not fast.

And i see alot of people talking **** about jaquan because of his speed but look at the combine and all these safeties are in the 4.60-4.80s range so he will be good.

Advertisement
I count 12 safeties under 4.6:

40-yard dash

1. Justin Cox 4.36 (Mississippi State)

2. Eric Rowe 4.45 (Utah)

3. Damarious Randall 4.46 (Arizona State)

4. Landon Collins 4.53 (Alabama)

4. Jaquiski Tartt 4.53 (Samford)

6. Clayton Geathers 4.55 (UCF)

7. Adrian Amos 4.56 (Penn State)

7. Anthony Harris 4.56 (Virginia)

7. James Sample 4.56 (Louisville)

10. Kyshoen Jarrett 4.57 (Virginia Tech)

11. Dean Marlowe 4.58 (James Madison)

12. Jermaine Whitehead 4.59 (Auburn)

I hate the ****ing scheme more than anybody but that's maybe why they play so much zone.

Gunter and tracy are not fast, a.crawford gets beat often, and no safeties other than bush who can really run.

I think carter ran like a 4.67 in the 40 last summer which isn't that bad for a big safety but its not fast.

And i see alot of people talking **** about jaquan because of his speed but look at the combine and all these safeties are in the 4.60-4.80s range so he will be good.

Yeah, cause there's not more speedy DBs playing highschool football in Miami than anywhere else in the nation...

I hate the ****ing scheme more than anybody but that's maybe why they play so much zone.

But it's the staff fault for recruiting these "slow" guys... Outside of Tracy and Burns a few of our corners would not have been offered a scholly under any of our previous coaches since Howard...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back