LA tech bowl game = Early Spring practice

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Don’t waste your time kidding yourselves boys…

This ball game is essentially an early spring practice game…

It’s time to try out Tate and some freshman and give them some live game time practice.

Don’t waste your time worrying about whether we win or lose. This is all about prepping for 2020.

Advertisement
Mark Richt picked us to lose on the ACC Network bowl game show. Said that Skip Holtz is undefeated as HC in bowls at LA Tech, 5-0. La Tech is 1:20 HR from Shreveport.

I'd love to see us win this game but 6-7 would not surprise me.

Advertisement
100% we lose. We have no DE or LB depth. And no OL in general. You think our guys will show up against LA tech? We didn’t show up for either tech we played.

Mark Richt picked us to lose on the ACC Network bowl game show. Said that Skip Holtz is undefeated as HC in bowls at LA Tech, 5-0. La Tech is 1:20 HR from Shreveport.

Richt is hoping for that so he can say he had a better record in his worst year.

Not to mention that Manny hasn't fared too well against his former employers.

Advertisement
Coming off a buy
Team is half checked out
It’s basically a road game
It’s probably going to be ugly

Advertisement
Don’t waste your time kidding yourselves boys…

This ball game is essentially an early spring practice game…

It’s time to try out Tate and some freshman and give them some live game time practice.

Don’t waste your time worrying about whether we win or lose. This is all about prepping for 2020.
Agreed, the sky is falling La Tech talk is guttural and palpable and understandable. Canes want Canes wins, always. But we have a great opportunity to get a look at the future and play some kids. Might as well take it. We can’t be that hard up for a WIN, that we don’t use this game to our advantage. Every obstacle is an opportunity, every stumbling block a stepping stone.play the game, use the game. Win or lose. Go Canes🙌🏿

Advertisement
Coming off a buy
Team is half checked out
It’s basically a road game
It’s probably going to be ugly

Probably the most important thing to mention is no player is going to risk blowing out their knee or ankle playing a meaningless Toilet Bowl game.

Don’t be surprised if the effort is a little lacking…

So...if LA Tech wins is Skip Holtz now on Fake James’ list to replace Manny? Purely speculative at this point....

You hate to see this, but this is a Boxing Day Bowl in Shreveport. Nobody wants to blow out a knee or get an ACL tear for Manuel. He doesn’t inspire that kind of loyalty.

Tech by 6.

Advertisement
Back