2025 LA offers/recruits [2025 Edition]

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
This year, I'm splitting up the TX/LA Offers thread into separate threads for TX and LA.

2025 Offers

RecruitStarsPositionVisitsHSCollege
D'Shaun Ford4*RBSulphur, LA
James Simon4*RBShreveport, LA
Jasper Parker3*RBMarrero, LA
Phillip Wright III3*WRDestrehan, LA
John David "JD" LaFleurTESulphur, LA
Aidan Anding3*CBRuston, LA
Davian "Diamond" Jackson3*CBNew Iberia, LA
Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine4*CBNew Iberia, LA
Aidan Anding3*CBRuston, LA

2026 Offers

RecruitStarsPositionVisitsHSCollege
Jabari Mack4*WR1Destrehan, LA

Last edited:
Advertisement
Flo on his Friday show said that we've been stealth recruiting D'Shaun Ford and we've established a relationship so the news is now public. Offers from the entire SEC west including L$U. Seemed to imply this is someone that Guidry has ties to and I see he tagged Guidry on his offer.

Says he's the #1 WR in LA in the 26 cycle. Another one that tagged Guidry.

Its uphill both ways pulling an elite recruit out of LA

Advertisement
Aidan Anding offered

Not sure how good those WR on he's covering…But this kid mirrors and really finds the ball very well and has ball skills to make a play on it.

I like the tape…I think if he the speed his legit, this may be a commitable offer and he will have others. High school is a powerhouse I believe, not sure whether it's big or small school though.

Not sure how good those WR on he's covering…But this kid mirrors and really finds the ball very well and has ball skills to make a play on it.

I like the tape…I think if he the speed his legit, this may be a commitable offer and he will have others. High school is a powerhouse I believe, not sure whether it's big or small school though.
Big school. Has always been a Powerhouse. Had a few down years a while back but churns out some talent. They have us a few college coaches in staff over the past few years so good teaching there.

Can we sneak the #1 recruit in the nation in the 26 cycle (and a DT on top of that) out of LA? The odds are not in Mario's favor here unless he's got some SFL ties that can help out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gaby said in yesterday's podcast that Miami wants to start recruiting Louisana area HEAVILY (emphasis mine). They want to start leveraging Guidry, Jackson and Smith ties to the area.

Gaby says UM now has serious LA recruiting firepower and Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine visit is the first evidence of this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferzell Shepard is a Baton Rouge kid I would love to see us offer & recruit.

He's a lengthy framed WR with good long speed. Not really a pure burner, but for his height & running gait he gets good separation.

He's starting to pick up some steam obviously the recruiting trail & might not be a LSU lock (as of now, obviously that's subject to change) given the other WR's they're after this class.

Last edited:
Ferzell Shephard is a Baton Rouge kid I would love to see us offer & recruit.

He's a lengthy framed WR with good ling speed. Not really a pure burner, but for his height & running gait he gets good separation.

He's starting to pick up some steam obviously the recruiting trail & might not be a LSU lock (as of now, obviously that's subject to change) given the other WR's they're after this class.

Advertisement
Back