KW2

Advertisement
When your career is hanging on by a thread, you go to extreme measures to save it.

Honestly can't blame the dude for taking PEDs, if only he didn't get on that **** crotch rocket.

Advertisement
They did a special on him and he said doesn't life weights anymore, all he does is ride his bike, lol.

Advertisement
You get four games in the NFL and blacklisted from the HOF in baseball

Because NFL writers don't have a holier than thou attitude about the sport they report on.

The BWAA is the biggest bunch of smug dinosaurs who think the game is still in the 20s.

GOAT TE if you ax me. Better than Shockey. Better than Bubba. Jimmy Graham of all ended up being the best pro but Its hard to make a case for anybody else as the best while they were at the U.

Jimmy Graham will end up as one of the greatest TE's in NFL history if he stays healthy.

He's on pace for almost 2,000 yds this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jimmy Graham will end up as one of the greatest TE's in NFL history if he stays healthy.

If you look at where Jimmy Graham actually lines up, he's playing WR far more often than TE.

Ridiculous player though, already on a HOF track for his career.

If you look at where Jimmy Graham actually lines up, he's playing WR far more often than TE.

Ridiculous player though, already on a HOF track for his career.

I know, like Hernandez used to, but he's listed as a TE so I classify him as one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back