Kudos to Chris Freet and team

Advertisement
this better be a work of sarcasm

I'm being serious. I think they do a great job. Curious why you seem to feel the opposite.

other than their snippy attitude toward the locals and the public in general? other than their minion serving role as Shalala's ***** in continuing to orchestrate a holier than thou nose in the air bull**** facade to the people of Dade county?

other than their ****** service to our long time season ticket holders and dismissive attitude when addressing questions that they often ask for?

other than that, nothing at all. It's funny when you tell them you have serious concerns about purchasing season tickets and the direction of the program. and he asks in his most "sincere" voice of why and then when you lay it out, they become snippy and dismissive and frankly don't really care. They just want to appear to care.

Advertisement
I think Freet has done a solid job. I cannot recall the last time we had so much access to the program. NSD Coverage, Canes All Access, social media, etc...

If you had to deal with out fan base you'd probably act somewhat like that too!

Advertisement
Chris Feet thinks $30 of parking is a good deal for fans. Not sure if he gets it.

Advertisement
this better be a work of sarcasm

I'm being serious. I think they do a great job. Curious why you seem to feel the opposite.

other than their snippy attitude toward the locals and the public in general? other than their minion serving role as Shalala's ***** in continuing to orchestrate a holier than thou nose in the air bull**** facade to the people of Dade county?

other than their ****** service to our long time season ticket holders and dismissive attitude when addressing questions that they often ask for?

other than that, nothing at all. It's funny when you tell them you have serious concerns about purchasing season tickets and the direction of the program. and he asks in his most "sincere" voice of why and then when you lay it out, they become snippy and dismissive and frankly don't really care. They just want to appear to care.

So basically you're pouty because they don't cater to some mopey whiners who think they should dictate how the program is run. Got it.

I'm pretty sure Chris Freet has nothing to do with tickets or parking. He's the head of communications for the Athletic Dept.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back