Kudos to Amp

Advertisement
Nice 2nd half to stave off a pesky BC team looking to upset. And the game before he was on fire. With Dewan sitting, his performances are supercritical. Good Deal!

He didn't have a good 3 point shooting game yesterday but ... what a smooth, sweet stroke he has. When he's on, all net. If I'm Coach L, he has the green light to fire away.

Advertisement
Coach L as much as I love him has never put Amp in a role where he is a go to. His role is to be the steading influence which he has done well. But his offensive output is needed and missed. You could see this all in his HS videos and its why we all had high hopes for him as a offensive producer. Part of that is on Amp he has to want to be a go to guy.

Coach L as much as I love him has never put Amp in a role where he is a go to. His role is to be the steading influence which he has done well. But his offensive output is needed and missed. You could see this all in his HS videos and its why we all had high hopes for him as a offensive producer. Part of that is on Amp he has to want to be a go to guy.
You are right but ... this year Amp HAS to be among the top offensive options. The roster dictates that! With the key losses, Lykes, Amp and Vasiljevic must provide the scoring.

Tracking Amp this year I would say the first half of the Fresno State game was just plain awful. He was slow awkward unintelligent and did not look for the ball totally oposite of the new Amp we have been seeing. But I will give him a mulligan he has started the year more dominant. If he is to be what I think he can be and help this team in a larger fashion than in past years he can't play like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back