Kosi

Odysseus

Freshman
How many people think if kosi made the trip this weekend think rosier would be benched for him at half time raise your hands. Also book it he plays next game and get most of reps

Advertisement
I dont know if it would've mattered at half time, but it couldn't have been worse if we went with 'Kosi.

I think we all would've been ****ed if Kosi played well, lost by a score, and now we are wondering what the *** is going on.

Doubt he gets most of the reps but kosi would've played 2nd quarter. It's Time for a change at QB. this offense is terribly inconsistent. A new qb can't make it be worse.

I doubt it. Richt came out recently and said he made the wrong move in pulling Rosier out of the Pitt game. He wasn’t going to do that again, no matter what.

Advertisement
Bush league decision to suspend the kid for a game like this. I said it before and everyone jumped on me. If Kosi flew down we could have atleast put him in when Richt was waving the white flag. We would have seen how he did under the lights.

They need to play Kosi from now on.

Let him loose. If he stinks it up then you know Jarren or Cade are your guys next year.

But lets see him in live action.

I doubt it. Richt came out recently and said he made the wrong move in pulling Rosier out of the Pitt game. He wasn’t going to do that again, no matter what.
Yep, that comment kept playing in my head as Rosier got worse and worse. No way he was going to pull him after saying that

Advertisement
I don’t think if Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers were on the sidelines he’d make a switch.

Just like his stubbornness to call plays I think he’s going to shove Rosier down our throats to prove he was right.Even if it cost us the season cause he feels he’s safe.

So Kosi skipped a few classes and Weldon smokes weed. Well guess what Malik can't hit a ******* seem pass up the middle for 15 yards, hit a wide open TE or convert **** on 3rd down.

Advertisement
Yep, that comment kept playing in my head as Rosier got worse and worse. No way he was going to pull him after saying that

Pulling Rosier for a series against Pitt was a mistake. Sheriffs was not a D1 QB. Might have been putting DeeJay in and run the wildcat offense until they stop you.

Advertisement
Back