2024 Kolaj "Tut" Cobbins 4* LB from LA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Kolaj Cobbins was offered last May. @DMoney in the 2/10 Bank says to watch this recruitment as his profile is likely to increase dramatically. Although he's already a 4* so maybe increasing to a high 4*/5*?

In any case, a LB with the nickname "Tut" needs to be on this team.

Advertisement
This is a kid i been touting.. His pops is an OG from New Orleans. He has that wiry frame and bend..Room on that frame to add weight too. Kid will be a 6'3 230 strong side LB....a kid you use to blitz.

May be a tough pull...but i know we would be 1 of the schools he is open to.

If you guys were into older new orleans rap Cash Money/No limit his dad was affiliated.

This is a kid i been touting.. His pops is an OG from New Orleans. He has that wiry frame and bend..Room on that frame to add weight too. Kid will be a 6'3 230 strong side LB....a kid you use to blitz.

If you guys were into older new orleans rap Cash Money/No limit his dad was affiliated.
Wango from the Calliope...

Cash Money. Haven’t heard that in while. They went independent early.

Wango from the Calliope...
Naw not Wango....his old man is Uncle Larel out the Melph.

Dude changed his life as an og and pushed his son to be on his way so far....

Its crazy because off head know of 2 other "street" guys kids out of new orleans who are kinda all making their way int he football world...

Montrell Johnson is B Stupid's nephew (Magnolia) and this freak a nature is another one outta there originally well atleast his parents.

In other words...i stand by recruiting dogs out of New Orleans...they have always been good to us. LSU cant lock up EVERYBODY....they will get most but their still is meat on them bones....and New Orleans culture and South florida culture meshes well.

I think our DC will put us in play with Louisiana kids. If Ed Reed still wants a job have him be a part. Now FSU has landed NO area kids and now they have Pat Surtain on staff who is from the Magnolia Project of New Orleans..so im sure Pat will be their lead recruiter in South Florida and New Orleans

Advertisement
Naw not Wango....his old man is Uncle Larel out the Melph.

Dude changed his life as an og and pushed his son to be on his way so far....

Its crazy because off head know of 2 other "street" guys kids out of new orleans who are kinda all making their way int he football world...

Montrell Johnson is B Stupid's nephew (Magnolia) and this freak a nature is another one outta there originally well atleast his parents.

In other words...i stand by recruiting dogs out of New Orleans...they have always been good to us. LSU cant lock up EVERYBODY....they will get most but their still is meat on them bones....and New Orleans culture and South florida culture meshes well.

I think our DC will put us in play with Louisiana kids. If Ed Reed still wants a job have him be a part. Now FSU has landed NO area kids and now they have Pat Surtain on staff who is from the Magnolia Project of New Orleans..so im sure Pat will be their lead recruiter in South Florida and New Orleans

Wango is Tut’s Uncle, that’s Larel’s brother.

Wango is Tut’s Uncle, that’s Larel’s brother.
Didnt even realize.

Every New Orleans documentary ive ever watched Larel was a part of. When i saw this kid was his son...kinda figured he would be a defensive player with that dog in em.

He goes to Ed Reed and Laron Byrd's alma mater at Destrehan i think over the years we have landed 3 kids from Destrehan.

Didnt even realize.

Every New Orleans documentary ive ever watched Larel was a part of. When i saw this kid was his son...kinda figured he would be a defensive player with that dog in em.

He goes to Ed Reed and Laron Byrd's alma mater at Destrehan i think over the years we have landed 3 kids from Destrehan.
I think Laron went to Hahnville which is Destrehan’s rival but your point is spot on. Lutcher is another goon factory. Folks need to spend time on the trail in the River Parishes. Kids grow up there doing hill sprints on the levee on the daily. No exaggeration. They’re hungry and have grit. We need to spend more time in general in SE Louisiana. Old heads in NOLA would always chat me up whenever I wore UM gear out & about. Things have changed over the years but there are still folks of a certain age(less so with time)that harbor resentment for Elleshoe due to segregation, etc. Gerry DiNardo doesn’t get enough credit from Elleshoe folks for what he did behind the scenes to get into communities that had previously been ignored by the state flagship. Saban followed up/scaled it up.

Advertisement
Figured a Destrehan kid would end up there but **** I thought he’d atleast give us a shot lol.
His pops probably wouldve...but them folks who aint move from Katirna are legit Louisiana folks so its hard for them to leave state...even guys like that freakshow freshman lsu had who had to move to texas as a toddler still is all NEW ORLEANS..

We need to put our flag there and i believe we will with Guidry....we can snatch a few who LSU may slow play that some of the other sec schools been eating off of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back