Kiss *** to save the U!

bxcanesbomber

Junior
We need to start showing love to these recruits man! I've checked most of there twitters ,and we as a fan base don't do enough, these other schools Florida,fsu, OSU etc...they all constantly flood these guys timeline with love and bs and these lil diva btches eat it up, if that's what they want we need to do the same, we need to get these guys to rep the U!!!! Fck everything else fck golden,fck shalala,fck Blake we need to Unite for the U!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like the end of your paragraph. Unite The U was our campaign name when we ran for Student Government office.

Unite The U Profile Pic.jpg

Advertisement
We need too start showing love too these recruits man! I've checked most of there twitters ,and we as a fan base don't do enough, these other schools Florida,fsu, OSU etc...they all constantly flood these guys timeline with love and bs and these lil diva btches eat it up, if that's what they want we need to do the same, we need to get these guys to rep the U!!!! Fck everything else fck golden,fck shalala,fck Blake we need to Unite for the U!!!
It works for Tennessee and Florida lol

I'm telling you these kids love that sht they'll do anything for some Twitter clout, omg and if your school can be represented by an emoji it's even better, stroke that ego canes!!!!

We need too start showing love too these recruits man! I've checked most of there twitters ,and we as a fan base don't do enough, these other schools Florida,fsu, OSU etc...they all constantly flood these guys timeline with love and bs and these lil diva btches eat it up, if that's what they want we need to do the same, we need to get these guys to rep the U!!!! Fck everything else fck golden,fck shalala,fck Blake we need to Unite for the U!!!
It works for Tennessee and Florida lol

Forreal how the fck Tennessee outrecruits certain schools every year, and every year they have a ****** season they flood these guys with love and bs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back