Kirkland Does NOT Have To Go To Arky If He Doesn't Want To

btcane

Sophomore
Should he have a change of mind, even though he faxed his LOI to Arky, he can avoid it by doing one of three (3) things;
[1] He can go prep for 1ter, or,
[2] He can go to a JC, but he will lose a year of competition, or
[3] He can just cool his heels for 4 months and enroll at Miami (or anywhere) at mid-year and go to spring practice.

Just sayin'!

Advertisement
Should he have a change of mind, even though he faxed his LOI to Arky, he can avoid it by doing one of three (3) things;
[1] He can go prep for 1ter, or,
[2] He can go to a JC, but he will lose a year of competition, or
[3] He can just cool his heels for 4 months and enroll at Miami (or anywhere) at mid-year and go to spring practice.

Just sayin'!

F him. I hope he rots in Arkansas.

Just Sayin'!

Do not want....ran his mouth about us and golden. Enjoy arky and the rednecks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Many have reported that he had an much of an LOI in front of his as Jordan Cunningham did.

**** that fat ******. I dont bash these kids unless they pull the **** him and thomas did. **** both of them. Kirkland aint gonna do **** at arkansas. And **** matthew thomas too. Choose your school and move on. No need to let your ****** coach brainwsh you into saying negative **** about miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do not want. All the positive hype he received was due to being the teammate of Matthew Thomas. Not saying he isn't any good, but unlike the other guys we have been missing out on (except in the case of Coley), he is completely replaceable. Nothing really special about this kid. Decent prospect, but nobody to cry home about.

Have fun being alone in Arkansas. ******* idiot.

When **** gets smoothed over at BTW, him and Thomas are going to regret this. In the case of Thomas, FSU has a recent history of getting average production out of insanely talented linebackers. I would only go to FSU as a defensive back or lineman. Every other position has not lived up to potential at FSU.

Advertisement
Back