Kirby Hocutt

Advertisement
Wow, times haves changed. Today abuse is calling a player "grossly disproportional", "a danger to your team by being out of shape", etc.

Those would have been some off the nicest things my old coaches might have said to us when I played. Kids today are soft.

Wow, times haves changed. Today abuse is calling a player "grossly disproportional", "a danger to your team by being out of shape", etc.

Those would have been some off the nicest things my old coaches might have said to us when I played. Kids today are soft.

I think there are alot that are indeed "soft" but there are alot of times when a kid is being manipulative by pulling this feelings crap knowing that the "woke" admin will do what seems PC to do...

Advertisement
I think there are alot that are indeed "soft" but there are alot of times when a kid is being manipulative by pulling this feelings crap knowing that the "woke" admin will do what seems PC to do...
That may be true in some cases, but I think in this specific case there were also some Title IX allegations against the S&C coach

Advertisement
Back