King looking to improve passing game heading into Louisville

View as article
I always deserve something, that's true.

I wasn't bashing King at all, because I know he can play. All I ever said we we needed to see a better passing game or the run game will dry up. Trust me, I am still giddy about having him at QB. I just want to see a better passing game, because when that happens the run game will open up even more. THAT will be exciting, and incredibly tough to stop.

Never take anything I say like that seriously.

I was just playing what you gave us.

Advertisement
Their staff knows the passing game needs improvement...sounds like coach Brown is out to stop the run first...said they have to tackle better with gap integrity....there will be opportunities to take some deep shots...still would run it down their throats until they stop it...if it ain't broke don't fix it....

Advertisement
Their staff knows the passing game needs improvement...sounds like coach Brown is out to stop the run first...said they have to tackle better with gap integrity....there will be opportunities to take some deep shots...still would run it down their throats until they stop it...if it ain't broke don't fix it....
This is exactly what I would expect Brown to do. King and the offense will have opportunities in the passing game early on. We are going to have to take advantage of them in order to be the offense we want to be.

Advertisement
Back