King listed as a top "bounce back" player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m afraid you guys are correct but i’m holding out hope that because so much money is involved and so many greedy people (admin, coaches, sponsors, etc) that’s they will almost force something of a season and more importantly, playoffs, bowls and a championship. not Saying 10-12 game regular season but I would guess 8 and possibly followed by an extended playoff of 8 or even 16 teams.

I’m afraid you guys are correct but i’m holding out hope that because so much money is involved and so many greedy people (admin, coaches, sponsors, etc) that’s they will almost force something of a season and more importantly, playoffs, bowls and a championship. not Saying 10-12 game regular season but I would guess 8 and possibly followed by an extended playoff of 8 or even 16 teams.
That could work and I pray we get some sort of season! That being said, I just dont see how. There are a lot of states that are headed back to full/partial lock downs.

If my prediction is correct, then we may be seeing the beginning of an extended playoff format that will remain in place for the future. Kind of like Zoom conferences.

Advertisement
With some smaller schools deciding to move to spring I hope we can get a season on a normal schedule or we'll never see King in a Miami uni... Unless the NFL decides to move back the draft but not sure they would...
If they don't then we don't see GR15, Roche or King play for us anymore or in King and Roche's case at all.... No way they're gonna miss the draft...
Thing is all it takes is one big name team to get the ball rolling on delaying the start and others will follow suit.... I hope it doesn't but at this point I don't think anyone really has a clue anymore...

With some smaller schools deciding to move to spring I hope we can get a season on a normal schedule or we'll never see King in a Miami uni... Unless the NFL decides to move back the draft but not sure they would...
If they don't then we don't see GR15, Roche or King play for us anymore or in King and Roche's case at all.... No way they're gonna miss the draft...
Thing is all it takes is one big name team to get the ball rolling on delaying the start and others will follow suit.... I hope it doesn't but at this point I don't think anyone really has a clue anymore...

King isn’t someone who can just sit out. He hasn’t played in two years, he is short, played at a smaller school. He needs this year as bad as all us fans need it. He won’t sit out. Greg likely would. Roche is debatable. There is a reason they came to Miami to show off their skills and elevate their NFL status.

King isn’t someone who can just sit out. He hasn’t played in two years, he is short, played at a smaller school. He needs this year as bad as all us fans need it. He won’t sit out. Greg likely would. Roche is debatable. There is a reason they came to Miami to show off their skills and elevate their NFL status.
That's assuming they want to wait till the 2022 draft... Not saying they won't play in the spring if it comes to that but if it does that's how long they have to wait if the NFL doesn't move the draft...

Advertisement
That's assuming they want to wait till the 2022 draft... Not saying they won't play in the spring if it comes to that but if it does that's how long they have to wait if the NFL doesn't move the draft...

there are either playing this fall or spring of 2021. There is 0% chance the whole season is canceled. 0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back