2024 Key Recruit Official Visit & Commitment Dates [2024 version]

Advertisement
is who is OVing broken down by weekend anywhere on here? Would be great to track. I only see by position group and its got other info in there too.
@Cryptical Envelopment , I've cut the OP over to the table format as no one reported problems on mobile devices. These instructions are also in the OP, but highlighting them for you and anyone else that wants to sort the info here also

Sorting the Table

The visit table can't be sorted by columns right now other than the default. However, you can copy the table into the clipboard and sort it yourself in Google Sheets or Excel.

1. Copy table into the clipboard
  2. Paste into Google Sheets
  3. Optionaly highlight (i.e. bold) the column header (the first row in the data you copied)
  4. Under the Data menu, select Sort, then advanced range sorting option
  5. Click on data has header row (i.e. the row you bolded in step 3)
  6. Select the column that will be the primary sort column (i.e. OV date, commit date etc.)
  7. Click on sort
  8. Profit

Last edited:
Advertisement
So if it’s anything like last year I would imagine we start seeing some commitment date announcements within the next 30 days.

Then end of June and all of July being that “wave” we saw last year.

So if it’s anything like last year I would imagine we start seeing some commitment date announcements within the next 30 days.

Then end of June and all of July being that “wave” we saw last year.
Last year those June official visits turned into some of our best commits.

69A168AE-D68F-4186-A43A-BF9FD754E9F4.jpeg

DYLAN STEWART 5 STAR WASHINGTON DC EDGE RUSHER = UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With 33 OV scheduled, we now have 1 more official visit scheduled for the month of June than we did last year in the same time span. I’m interested to see what our total June OV number climbs to.

I remember Richt being against summer OV, but with the recruiting calendar changing the way it has, summer OV are going to be the new norm.

Advertisement
Back