Kevin Sumlin

NMB Cane

Recruit
Is he still the wizard of gurus head corch ? His "fans" have blindly defended him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Fans of Sumlin are rabid and "Stan" like. I literally got into a 30min argument with 3 of my buddies about this guy. They think he is just getting a raw deal. Im not saying he sucks but the guy deserves to be fired. He is "Al Golden" right now. Someone threw out a stat that since Manziel left, he has lost 15 games in 3 years. Thats Al Golden type ****. Warrants a firing.

Advertisement
I don't think he is the type of guy that is going to compete for a National championship year in and year out, but what do A&M fans want. They've never had that nor will they get that when they fire him. Who is out there that is better?

I don't think he is the type of guy that is going to compete for a National championship year in and year out, but what do A&M fans want. They've never had that nor will they get that when they fire him. Who is out there that is better?

Who is out there that is better? Gee, that is a tough one. Spend some money and you'd be surprised at the quality candidates that will seem to come out of nowhere.

I don't think he remains unemployed too long if he gets the boot. He's on a very short list of coaches who can say they beat Saban once or twice. Texas A&M was a joke before he got there too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back