Kevin Grooms

Advertisement
appreciate the post. kid is a definite stud.

with the way our staff is, always gotta wonder if the kid might end up finding his way back home...

I know it's his fault he didn't qualify, but not having him still kind of hurts(but I've been over it). Imagine him and Duke in the backfield, on top of the other playmakers we have now and wow!

Grooms had grades and test score. NCAA just didn't count his credits as a 9th grader at Bay Point. Grooms is a special talent and has a chance to play on Sunday.

Advertisement
It sucks that we couldn't get Grooms, Leggett or AJL in, but it's not on us that they can't get their academics in order. Says something that AJL is being held out this year as an academic non-qualifier, if you can read Marshall can get you on the field.

There's a **** I flushed last Tuesday that I give more of a crap about than any kid that didn't make it in or chose another school. We ride with the ones we have. Family.

AJL didn't qualify in the spring and was arrested for felony use of a stolen credit card.

The charges were eventually dropped. He's still with Marshall.

Did he finally qualify?

Jean-Louis signed a letter of intent with Miami out of Florida’s Palm Beach Central High School in 2012 but did not have the grades to qualify for admittance. One of ESPN’s top 150 recruits, he attended Fork Union Military Academy last fall and enrolled at Marshall in January.

Landon is also reporting that Jean-Louis will sit out the upcoming football season as a academic non-qualifier.

http://marshallthunderingblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/marshall-football-angelo-jean-louis-to.html?m=1

if you can't qualify for Marshall...SMH. Kid has no hope of ever playing NCAA ball

I'm waiting to see his wonderlic score. Guy makes Devin Hester look like Obama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back