Keon Sabb '22 ATH

CF3

Recruit
Was at Glassboro, NJ transferred to Williamstown (NJ). Currently a 4* on 247 #4 ATH and #1 player from NJ for '22. Plays WR and S probably projects best on defense. Also a big time SJ basketball talent. Has offers from Florida, TAMU, Ole Miss & AZ State. Comes from the same 7v7/training program as T. Austin-Cave, Deuce Chestnut, & Nyair Graham. If they (Patke) are going to give offers in NJ for '22, he needed to be the first one.

Advertisement
“They talked to my high school coach, he had me call Miami coaches and it was a really good conversation with coach (Jonathan) Patke,” Sabb said. “He said `We’re offering you,’ and every time I get offers it’s what I’ve been dreaming for so it’s a really good feeling. He was saying how much of a great fit I’d be for them, that I have to come down there for a visit soon when this pandemic is over, that he wants to build a really good relationship.”

Sabb says UM will “definitely” be one of his visits when things reopen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1612312224138.png

T-Rob on it....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not much info. Talked about his move to IMG. Then said he's developing a good relationship with T-Rob. Named Clemson, Bama, UGA, Penn State and Oregon as other schools also coming hard at him but he's taking his time.

Not much info. Talked about his move to IMG. Then said he's developing a good relationship with T-Rob. Named Clemson, Bama, UGA, Penn State and Oregon as other schools also coming hard at him but he's taking his time.

I know where we finish most times with that group. Keep shooting your shot though until they shut you down or come on down.

Advertisement
Back