Kenyatta Jackson DE Class of 22 Offered

Advertisement
Maybe Nolton will pop first in late winter or spring to get the party started. Kind of like our WR’s this year but earlier in the cycle.

I know we probably aren’t going to leave s. Fla for defensive ends next cycle but isn’t enai (spell?) white out of philly interested in us as well. He’s a beast.

Advertisement
I know we probably aren’t going to leave s. Fla for defensive ends next cycle but isn’t enai (spell?) white out of philly interested in us as well. He’s a beast.
Nothing is a guarantee. Jackson and Stewart will be pursued by the entire country(mainly ACC and sec along with osu). We may miss on those two guys and have to get creative. Not trying to be negative. Just saying anything’s possible

Nothing is a guarantee. Jackson and Stewart will be pursued by the entire country(mainly ACC and sec along with osu). We may miss on those two guys and have to get creative. Not trying to be negative. Just saying anything’s possible
no doubt i agree with you. obviously the goal would be to stay in sfla but theres some outside talent in the northeast that i think we could pull.

IDK if Phillips leaves. I think he wants that music degree; he seems to be a lot like Chad Thomas in that respect. That could obviously change if he has the kind of season we think he can have but I think the school part is important to him. I guess it depends on where he projects in the draft... I don't think he'll leave unless it's really worth his while...

IDK if Phillips leaves. I think he wants that music degree; he seems to be a lot like Chad Thomas in that respect. That could obviously change if he has the kind of season we think he can have but I think the school part is important to him. I guess it depends on where he projects in the draft... I don't think he'll leave unless it's really worth his while...
Hope this is the case but if he blows up like he potentially could he may go higher in draft than GR15....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back