KenPom calls out the media after Kentucky's win over Miami

Advertisement
This dumb@$$ should’ve kept his pie hole shut.

The Dookies lost to Georgia Tech, and the mighty KU Wildcats lost to the legendary UNC-Wilmington. LMAO!

The irony is that he’ll still rank Duke and Kentucky in his top 10 or 15 teams and keep Miami in the 40’s. Guy is a total fraud, and a clown.

This dumb@$$ should’ve kept his pie hole shut.

The Dookies lost to Georgia Tech, and the mighty KU Wildcats lost to the legendary UNC-Wilmington. LMAO!

The irony is that he’ll still rank Duke and Kentucky in his top 10 or 15 teams and keep Miami in the 40’s. Guy is a total fraud, and a clown.

The media is going to beat him up next week.... blood is in the water..

The Goonies Sloth GIF

Ken working on his new ranking

We're ranked 1 spot ahead of Kentucky, a team that just annihilated us last week.

Maybe we are a media darling!

Advertisement
We're ranked 1 spot ahead of Kentucky, a team that just annihilated us last week.

Maybe we are a media darling!

To me heads up is only dispositive when the teams have the same overall record. I would vote Kentucky ahead of us right now, but I think we’ll be the better team by the end of the year.

Meanwhile KenPom has Notre Dame (3-4) ranked at 180 while Ok State (3-4) is ranked 92 despite their identical records and ND beating Ok State on a neutral court.

As for us, we just have to win and the rest will take care of itself (and I’m one who hates the efficiency metric ranking systems and rarely misses an opportunity to rail against them).

This is awkward...

No it’s not. Ken’s metrics were wrong last year. That season is over. This one is just getting started.

Even if he’s right this year (we’ll see) his ratio still sucks when it comes to the accuracies of his metrics involving us the last few years.

No it’s not. Ken’s metrics were wrong last year. That season is over. This one is just getting started.

Even if he’s right this year (we’ll see) his ratio still sucks when it comes to the accuracies of his metrics involving us the last few years.
His (and other) metrics have indicated that this team wasn't nearly as good as we all thought. We've mocked the metrics all offseason and in the early going, but they've been right.

Hopefully we can make as dramatic an improvement as we have the past couple of seasons.

Advertisement
His (and other) metrics have indicated that this team wasn't nearly as good as we all thought. We've mocked the metrics all offseason and in the early going, but they've been right.

Hopefully we can make as dramatic an improvement as we have the past couple of seasons.

The metrics indicated that the last two years also.

They might be right this year but that doesn’t make them any less wrong the last two.

Advertisement
Back