Kendrick and Norton were a handful...

I mean that’s the way ppl say it’s gonna trend. I’m inclined to believe he can pull it out but I wouldn’t be surprised if Comrade pulled it out. I seen what he did to Yarde. Yarde was a young boy too. Plus Canelo running from them killers in middle and super middleweight.

Yarde looked out of shape for that fight but I agree Kovalev still has some talent. He isn't the same dude that fought Ward but the skill is there. I just think Canelo is on a whole different level right now

Advertisement
Yarde looked out of shape for that fight but I agree Kovalev still has some talent. He isn't the same dude that fought Ward but the skill is there. I just think Canelo is on a whole different level right now

Out of shape? Naaaaaah... You mean Yarde thought he was going to a Mr. Olympian contest and not a boxing match. He was jacked. TOO jacked. Those muscles didn’t help. I heard Ward on Max on Boxing saying Canelo lifted weights to get his weight up. Canelo already has a bad stamina problem. You get him past 6-7 and he starts to fade. Kov broke dude down until the knockout. I think Canelo maybe in for a surprise if Kov can make it past the first half of the fight.

Out of shape? Naaaaaah... You mean Yarde thought he was going to a Mr. Olympian contest and not a boxing match. He was jacked. TOO jacked. Those muscles didn’t help. I heard Ward on Max on Boxing saying Canelo lifted weights to get his weight up. Canelo already has a bad stamina problem. You get him past 6-7 and he starts to fade. Kov broke dude down until the knockout. I think Canelo maybe in for a surprise if Kov can make it past the first half of the fight.

I meant out of boxing shape, in the same way of what you mentioned. Canelo is usually good about pacing himself. Taking two or three rounds off. I would be shocked if Canelo gets hurt at any point. His body work and precision will be too much for the krusher

I meant out of boxing shape, in the same way of what you mentioned. Canelo is usually good about pacing himself. Taking two or three rounds off. I would be shocked if Canelo gets hurt at any point. His body work and precision will be too much for the krusher

True. Canelo is a very good combo fighter and had good movement. He’s a good body puncher and Kov is soft to the body. Plus Canelo is strong HOWEVER, if he doesn’t get Kov out in rounds 1-6 his corner should start to worry. I expect Canelo to win because if it comes to a decision, Kov would get robbed. If Kov is gonna win he needs a KO in the 11th or 12th. If he’s still around by then it’s possible.

Advertisement
I think Canelo takes it. This cut seems like it took a lot out of Kovalev so it should be interesting how that affects him in the later rounds. I think Canelo wins by KO late.

Good point. Didn’t even think about the cut. With that though, Canelo’s stamina’s been his main problem and he lifted to get his weight up. Those things might off set the cut.

Advertisement
Good point. Didn’t even think about the cut. With that though, Canelo’s stamina’s been his main problem and he lifted to get his weight up. Those things might off set the cut.

Good points. I did think his bulking up was a bad idea, especially with his cardio issues, but I think his cardio should be good enough to take him out later in the fight. Should be a good fight though imo.

Good points. I did think his bulking up was a bad idea, especially with his cardio issues, but I think his cardio should be good enough to take him out later in the fight. Should be a good fight though imo.

Yea I expect Canelo to win but I saw was Kov did to Yarde and so I’m giving him at 20% chance. If he pulled it out, it would have to be by KO. I agree, either way it’s gonna be a good fight. Canelo is kinda a chump from running from real comp in middle and super middle but I guess that’s just how it is.

Yea I expect Canelo to win but I saw was Kov did to Yarde and so I’m giving him at 20% chance. If he pulled it out, it would have to be by KO. I agree, either way it’s gonna be a good fight. Canelo is kinda a chump from running from real comp in middle and super middle but I guess that’s just how it is.

Facts, he also is a lot bigger naturally. Taller and stronger.

I agree about him running though. I'm not a Canelo fan at all. I would rather he lose lol.

Advertisement
Sorry to **** on everyone’s parade in here but that had more to do with them playing against one of the all time worst OL the game has ever seen, than anything else. FSU’s disaster of an OL the last 3 or so years is almost as impressive as when we amassed the greatest collection of talent in the early 2000s. Not sure you see this run FSU is on duplicated ever again.

They were disruptive against everyone, including ND who had three NFL players on their OL. The only time they were handled was Clemson.

Advertisement
Back