Kendall Fuller

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
DB from Maryland (same HS as Diggs & Brown). I remember Bakas or someone else letting it slip that his dad posted on the premium board at grassy. His name hasn't been brought up as much as other DB's recently, didn't know if we were still recruiting him or not.

[video=youtube;vHuWiuTDhd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHuWiuTDhd0[/video]

Advertisement
Nice player but he is not coming. No way the staff wastes the time and resources on this kid with the talent we have in our own state.

I think he embodies everything that we have had here regarding CB's in the last 7 years. I saw a play who plays 10-yards off, isn't the aggressor when taking on a block and looks to lack some technique (which that is expected in HS).

Compare his tape to Mackenzie Alexander and tell me that the differences don't jump out at you. No where in the same league.

Advertisement
I don't know how he is ranked ahead of Mackensie Alexander.

He is a great prospect, but Alexander jumps out in an obvious and impressive way

Frankly, I thought he was the best player on Good Counsel last year - better than Diggs or Brown. Not going to hate because he's going somewhere else. Kid made plays all year long, and there is film of GC's games where it's clear that he is a dominating cb. Never seen Alexander but Kendall is the real deal.

He is a great prospect, but Alexander jumps out in an obvious and impressive way

Good player but to far a reach, he has no intrest here... we got 3* talent that can perform just like that... There are so many kids in south florida that can perform at a high level but due to the abundance of them in Florida they are not all rated the same or that high. I feel like a 5* recruit in Florida is a 6*anywhere else. IMO....

Good player but to far a reach, he has no intrest here... we got 3* talent that can perform just like that... There are so many kids in south florida that can perform at a high level but due to the abundance of them in Florida they are not all rated the same or that high. I feel like a 5* recruit in Florida is a 6*anywhere else. IMO....

Accept for on the OL, then they should all come from the midwest? This board has jumped the shark I think.

Advertisement

Accept for on the OL, then they should all come from the midwest? This board has jumped the shark I think.

Yes I agree I said this same thing about OL in another post... We should go to the Midwest and recruit OL. Read what I said in the NJ OL brad henson post, its on the home page or recruiting.

Yup, not taking away anything from Kendall. Think he is a stud (from the highlights I've seen), I just know that Mackensie Alexander is a future 1st round pick at CB as long as he has his head on straight.

Check him out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEYagKzOlOY

Also Mackensie and Kendall were both participating in the Army Combine, where Mackensie dominated the 1 on 1s and was the DB MVP. Not that that by itself makes him better, but that is something. Mackensie has elite instincts.

Frankly, I thought he was the best player on Good Counsel last year - better than Diggs or Brown. Not going to hate because he's going somewhere else. Kid made plays all year long, and there is film of GC's games where it's clear that he is a dominating cb. Never seen Alexander but Kendall is the real deal.

Advertisement
Back