Keivie Rose DT from LA Tech Hits the Portal and becomes a Hog

Hat tip to Cristobal. Credit where it's due. I said that if Salave’a was going to continue to be bad at DT recruiting, then Cristobal was going to need to focus on offense because teams are going to be able run on us at control clock. It looks like Cristobal has recognized that and made the moves he can. At least he's giving TVD some weapons. Can't fix DT problems now, so it is what it is.
I think he’ll fix DT with money and focus on it for the 2024 class

Advertisement
I think he’ll fix DT with money and focus on it for the 2024 class
Dax Shepard Money GIF

These kids may not being coming here for other reasons, but there's def no evidence Joe CAN recruit anyone but polys. He's never done it in his career.
Rose wasn’t coming period. He wasn’t feeling Miami and it was obvious to anyone that saw him on the visit. Not every kid vibes with Miami. It was always Tcu or Ark.

Rose wasn’t coming period. He wasn’t feeling Miami and it was obvious to anyone that saw him on the visit. Not every kid vibes with Miami. It was always Tcu or Ark.
Fair enough.
Those I would imagine are vastly different Americano cultures. Southwest to south Florida.
This would make sense why, recruiting the deep south (outside of large urban centers, i.e. Atlanta, New Orleans, etc.) Would be difficult for Miami in general.

Advertisement
Fair enough.
Those I would imagine are vastly different Americano cultures. Southwest to south Florida.
This would make sense why, recruiting the deep south (outside of large urban centers, i.e. Atlanta, New Orleans, etc.) Would be difficult for Miami in general.
Both him and Malone were no go’s Tuesday , I imagine that’s why the staff took care of a couple situations as fast as they did.

One could also hypothetically move him to an analyst position and not make a sacrifice on the Polynesian recruiting, while at the same time getting someone better for DT recruiting.
Won’t work. “On the staff” means, a part of your “on the field”, coaching staff.

Advertisement
Both him and Malone were no go’s Tuesday , I imagine that’s why the staff took care of a couple situations as fast as they did.

This just further clears the way for Colorado grad transfer DT Jalen Sami. Pairing Sami and Campbell injects size with length into the DT room.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back