Kehoe announced OL starters

Advertisement
Whats goign on with KC?

Injury still hurt him or is he a bust?

Seriously? He's been on campus a year and a few months and probably would have started down the stretch as a true freshman and you are going to call him a bust?

I'm sure it has something to do with the injury as to why he has gotten a little behind. Probably will be eased in early on but I fully expect him to be the starter in the second half or at least the end of the season somewhere on the OL. (LG or RT) most likely.

Whats goign on with KC?

Seriously? He's been on campus a year and a few months and probably would have started down the stretch as a true freshman and you are going to call him a bust?

I'm sure it has something to do with the injury as to why he has gotten a little behind. Probably will be eased in early on but I fully expect him to be the starter in the second half or at least the end of the season somewhere on the OL. (LG or RT) most likely.

he was a highly rated recruit.

that's the reason why I'm asking the question.

Advertisement
Whats goign on with KC?

so you going based off of that and not his body of work last year prior to the injury? he was definitely much better than Sonny

Whats goign on with KC?

I know what you mean but I dont think it's possible to call someone a bust as a sophomore. Highly rated or not the OL is the toughest position on the field to get playing time early on. If he is still a rotation guy next year then maybe I'll consider the bust question but it's way too early.

BTW in regards to KC.. any idea if he ended up getting a medical RS for last year or is that still up in the air or over or what?

"right now" are the key words...does not say final chart. 2 weeks to go & Bethune/FAU mean nothing.

Advertisement
Sunny starting makes me nervous. His technique to stay out of the defenders way last year wasn't a good look.

All I know is that they better ******* redshirt St. Louis and Gauthier.

Isidora
Darling
Linder
Gall
Odogfood
McDermott
Brown
Jones
Knighton
Wells

you don't need anymore than that

Sunny starting makes me nervous. His technique to stay out of the defenders way last year wasn't a good look.

He was also still learning the game. Remember that the kid barely knew anything about football when he started. Can't say yet whether he has or hasn't improved that much, but it wouldn't be surprising if he has.

Advertisement
0.1% chance St. Louis redshirts

He was also still learning the game. Remember that the kid barely knew anything about football when he started. Can't say yet whether he has or hasn't improved that much, but it wouldn't be surprising if he has.

Advertisement
All I know is that they better ****ing redshirt St. Louis and Gauthier.

Isidora
Darling
Linder
Gall
Odogfood
McDermott
Brown
Jones
Knighton
Wells

you don't need anymore than that

You need at least 12 lineman ready to suit up. Jones and Wells are suspect and Knighton is coming off almost dying.

St. Louis and Gauthier can suit up fine, just don't throw them out there for three snaps against Bethune. Actually think about **** before you do it, Golden.

Advertisement
Back