Keep an eye on Larry Fedora and USCe

Advertisement
Why exactly would he leave UNC for USCe?

South Carolina is an armpit program, in an armpit state, whose boosters are likely dwarfed by UNC. This SEC homerism is outlandish.

Why exactly would he leave UNC for USCe?

South Carolina is an armpit program, in an armpit state, whose boosters are likely dwarfed by UNC. This SEC homerism is outlandish.

never thought I'd ever agree with you, then you make this much sense......

Heck, I would take him here before any former UNC coach. Just saying....

I still think that would be a lateral move at best, but I suppose it would come down to the contract.

Advertisement
1. Fedora is an ego-maniac who more than likely wants to prove himself at an SEC school

2. Quise Williams graduates

Do people still smoke weed in the middle of the day on a Monday? only explanation for such a fuggin stupid post

1. Fedora is an ego-maniac who more than likely wants to prove himself at an SEC school

2. Quise Williams graduates

I've heard the first part with him being mentioned as an ego maniac (most head coaches are) mentioned on message boards, so I'll take that with a grain of salt.

The second part though, while he will be missed, their back up should be a good one. OSU wanted him badly and he was the number one recruit in Ohio when he came out. No guarantee for success, but what is?

UNC, even with Fedora's success, is a basketball school.

South Carolina is a football school.

I could see the motivation for the move, if he does it.

And Richt would be a great replacement at UNC. Good call, OP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back